• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

empty buildings

Forums > Downtown Disney > empty buildings

Senior Micky
what will be going into the empty Quicksilver and House of Blues buildings?
M&M=Love
Supposed to be a bowling alley.
Marc
Someone told me the lucky strike or Dave and busters
Jasmine A.K.
Is it supposed to be set up like it is at Disney world's Disney Springs
PirateQueenRaval
OK house of blues was alright when I went there but if Downtown Disney gets a bowling alley or a dave and busters I will be thrilled!! :)
Marc
Was at DL this week and house of blues is gone. Tore down. The signage say strikeville bowling is going up there
Loretta
a dave and busters is in the area already though love it
Tattoo Mom
I vote in n out!! I wish.
M&M=Love
In Texas we have a restaurant called Whataburger. It is amazing and so good. As you can tell by the name it's a hamburger type restaurant. Never knew what I was missibg till I moved here and found Whataburger.
Msnaye73
I miss Whataburger from my collage days. If it and Cracker Barrel would come to my area in California, I would be a thrilled girl!
M&M=Love
Cracker Barrel is branching out, you should check their website to see if one is coming near you. They have three slated for Oregon in the Pirtland metro area by end of next year.
Walkshow
I live in las vegas and they opened up 2 cracker barrels here. just can't wait get out to Disney this summer
Disneydreamer74
Does anyone know when will the bowling alley open? I'll be there May 5.
Acceso
Late 2017 Ida what i read. So definitely not in May. We're going the same week as you.
Disneydreamer74
thanks Acceso
Bec
I loved House of Blues, we rocked till we dropped. Sad to see it go!!
Camby
House of Blues moved to the outdoor mall on Katella.
Nanna Joy
it's supposed to be like the one at DWD bowling alley. does anyone know when it opens

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: