• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Cheapest Places to eat?

Forums > Downtown Disney > Cheapest Places to eat?

BellesMom
We are so close to close Disney vacation I can taste it! I just don't want to pay an arm and a leg for it! What's the least expensive DTD spot to eat for a family of four? 2 adults, 9 year old who says like a teenager, and a picky toddler.
Pixie dust
Tortilla Joes is extremely good if you like Mexican food and I think it is very reasonable. I usually take six when we go and it's one of my least expensive meals and one of our favorites
Jasmine A.K.
Napolini was good for us in terms of price. I've heard earl of sandwich is also good though we haven't been yet.
Evil Queen
earl of sandwich
Marc
If you like pizza Marri pizza and pasta is awesome 1194 W Katella Ave on the corner of katella and walnut st
Mamaof12
Oh yes ! I second marri s I remember when they used to pick you up in a limo to eat there Delish !
Marc
I am going to DL in two weeks and we are going to get a pepperoni with extra cheese. Man can not wait
Mamaof12
It comes with LOTS of cheese. One of my kids nearly choke lol. It is the best tho isn't it Marc ?
Marc
I have never had pizza like that before. When I first got it there was no pepperoni on it. And I asked them about it and they told me it was under the cheese. Omg I about died and want to heaven. Now it's a great start to any DL vacation trip
zpaul05
Napolini and earl of sandwich is great cheap price and very quick in and out.
MariaC
All the prices at Napolini Pizza went up. I was there last weekend. The Mexican Coke was $5. :(
MariaC
I doubled checked with the lady to see if the price was correct. She told me all the prices had recently gone up.
Fatima N
I like earl of sand which. Play 6$ a sub. Very good too
MLHuerta23
Any of the walkup areas of the restaurants are cheaper than the actual sit-down restaurants. It's pretty much the same food just limited menu options.
Cm428
I suggest the Earl of sandwich... decent prices, good food, and check to see if you can download an app that can give yoy additional bonuses... like free drinks or a free sandwich
Mickeyredneck87
Can use disney gift cards at the stores
M&M=Love
only the Disney store in dtd
Mamaof12
Fatima , guess what ? The subs are now 7.49. Still not too bad. With a drunk and a side it's a little over 10 dollars. Not a drunk , a drink lol
Charly
We get a motel with breakfast, eat snacks during the day and an early dinner in the park to avoid the crowds. Popcorn in our motel. Yogurt with granola is a great late night snack.
Charly
We got ice water at the restaurants free.
Amanda :-)
Gayle, if you did get a side and had a drunk with you, it would probably still be $10 (laughing emoji here) lol!
Mamaof12
I think some people do take a drunk there , Amanda lol.
Poisoned Apple
Earl of Sandwich is really good, filling and inexpensive.
Jenni
And you can get a coupon for Earl of Sandwich apparently! I haven't tried it yet because I've heard it expires quickly so waiting closer to our trip.
Fatima N
Pizza Press is good!
Leanne
Earl of sandwich is our favorite place to eat. super delicious and not expensive. This trip our hotel is on that side of downtown Disney so we may eat there even more.
Smithfamwifey
We love Marris pizza! It's cheap and delicious! And they deliver!! :p

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: