• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

portable chargers

Forums > Downtown Disney > portable chargers

Mickeyredneck87
Has anybody used these chargers in DTD at the kiosk
Kat<3
I have not... here's a really good tip. If you have a Costco membership, they sell these portable chargers that come two per pack and includes a base. They are amazing!!! I bring both packs (they're small) and a cord in with me and they charge super duper fast (I have a iPhone 6s Plus). The chargers were only $29! So worth it!
Kat<3
You can fully charge two devices with just one charger. I don't know why I would bring both, but they were probably the best investment I made for our trip lol.
Mickeyredneck87
ok thank you will do Kat<3
Kat<3
No problem! :)
'Ello Poppet
eBay has case covers for like $15. I used it at Disney and never ran out of battery
'Ello Poppet
Sorry for the confusion battery phone cases. $15 it's a case and you just press a button to start the battery to charge your phone . It always worked and it works great . Never ran out of battery
DisneyJen
Kat<3 how recently did you buy the portable chargers from Costco?
Michelle
I have one from Costco and one from target. My Costco charger works wonders and charges two phone batteries from almost dead. My target one does about one and part of a phone. I got them both within the last couple months.
Kat<3
DisneyJen, sorry for the late reply, but I had purchased them around mid-Sept. They are located near the cameras next to the memory cards (at least that's where we found them at our Costco). Hope that helps :)
heffurtink
I just bought our 2 pack portable charger from Costco for less than $40. It was located by the TV's. Works great.
DisneyJen
Great. Thank you for the info. I'm gonna go buy them this weekend!
MariaC
I always take my portable charger. I love it! Don't have to worry about my phone dying. I make sure to charge my charger the night before. :)
Walter Cruz
Anger 20100 for 40 bucks at Amazon it last all day and charged 2 phones at once
Mia
DL, Out lets at the restrooms by space mountain, and the hot dog,pretzel ,piano is being played. I'm sorry I can't remember the name.
Mia
We have two iPhone frogs , they work fast and your not stuck at an out let. $50.00 each, charge up to 6 phones we have the iphone6+
Gilh
We used them today worked great when it's done just pop it and get a fully charged one
Disney2017
or best buy or frys i got mine for 25.00 for an android and i go to the park with a full charge and plug in when it gets down to 15% and cgarges it back to full 100% in less than an hour
Michelle
I saw a few kiosks around DCA yesterday where you buy a charger for $30 and you can continuously exchange it at other kiosks for a new one to zap up and charge.
Amazonprn4
I bought a portable charger from amazon I use and I think it was $10

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: