• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

gluten free options

Forums > Downtown Disney > gluten free options

Dionne:)
What is your opinion on the gluten free mickey waffles verses the other? Also,where is the best restaurant for gluten free choices?
Pam
I had them at the Plaza breakfast we think Minnie. I did not enjoy them. For gluten free pizza try the pizza port. They have great gluten free food at the bar at the Grand Californian
Pam
The Jolly Holiday also has good gluten free choices. I am gluten free and have found most restaurants there have good options. If u like Mexican food try Tortilla Joe's in downtown Disney
Dionne:)
Thank you so much Pam. Definitely going to try the pizza and. the waffles. :)
Pam
I would try the Carnation Cafe for the waffles as I did not like the ones at the Breakfast with Minnie buffet.
Wildflour14
I have gluten and dairy allergies and have found the following restaurants in DL to be very accommodating: Rancho Del Zocalo, Carnation Cafe, Plaza Inn, Cafe Orleans, and Jolly Holiday. I found the gluten free waffles (and a ton of other gluten free options) the best at the Storytellers buffet at the Grand Californian. The Plaza Inn buffet was for pretty good for gluten free options. Goofy's Kitchen was horrible. The chef told me I was pretty much out of luck - I could have a hot dog with no bun and salad. :/ So I would avoid Goofy's Kitchen but most places were very kind and helpful.
Mamaof12
Oh thank you wildflour14. My husband cannot have gluten and we were just about to book goofy s kitchen. I'm glad you mentioned this. I guess we will have t try a different option It would've been horrible to pay that much and eat basically nothing.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: