• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Favorite Downtown Disney restaurant?

Forums > Downtown Disney > Favorite Downtown Disney restaurant?

Kuulei Higashi Kanahele
So much places to eat, so little time. What are your favorites?
Michelle77
Tortilla Jo's!
Kuulei Higashi Kanahele
That's the one restaurant my daughter wants to eat at! Yay!
DisneyPrincess
Agree Tortilla Jo's
'Ello Poppet
Catal and tortilla Joe's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danielle Parker
Catal and Jo's!!!
Hi life
?? Tortilla J
Pixie dust
Tortilla Joes hands down its the best
Ashley
everyone is saying tortilla joes but we did not find the food even worth the price. it could have been any "mexican" themed restaurant, it tasted mediocre. fine if u like American Mexican I guess
Ashley
we love Earl of Sandwich and The UVA Bar & Catal Restaurant
Zoehwalker
Uva bar! Fun atmosphere, quick tasty food!
A&V Disney
We love Earl of Sandwich! You can't go wrong with a good sandwich!
disneybonnie
We love the Earl of Sandwich.
Captain Arrow
I love the Uva Bar during holiday season at night. Request a booth that has a heater by it and it's fun to watch people, eat and listen to the live music they have around!
Pixie dust
I've never been to the Uva bar. Is it like sandwiches or what do they serve
EverythingDisney
We ate the House of Blues yesterday and the food was amazing!!!
'Ello Poppet
Pixie Dust when I ate at the Uva bar we had dinner, steak and chicken (full meal) it was yummy !
Captain Arrow
Ya at the Uva Barbyou can do full meals, but I always do chips and guacamole. The appetizers are pretty big and you can get full from them.
Lilboogie319
Napolini! Excellent pizza.
Pixie dust
Oh wow thanks Ello Poppet I had no idea they served big meals. We will give it a try next visit
GrimGrinningGhost
The Earl of Sandwich
Evia Garcia Vasquez
Napolini is good, my kids always want Rainforest Cafe, it's at early must!
Nat's DaD
Son loves Rain Forest and napolini. As evil said.. Get there early ! : )
Ahopety
what a good place that stays open late on a Thur night when the parks close at 9pm
Sprint21
tortilla jo's and earl of sandwitch
Pirate Family
For a quick meal, we go to Earl of Sandwich, and for sit down meal we love The House of Blues
Bryant "MegaDisney" - DIO/MPT
ESPN Zone & Earl of Sandwich.
Michelle Rae Ringor
I live Jazzs
Jasmine A.K.
Rainforest cafe is a must at least for a first visit :) we like napolini as well!
Disnerd55
House of Blues is amazing
Hurdisnie1
I like Napoli is pizza and love the perrogis. .. but the pear martini at UVA bar can't be beat... it was awesome
James Snoke
Earl of sandwich, UVA bar and rainforest cafe
Nat's DaD
All of a sudden have a thing for the beignets and chicory coffee at the take out area for jazz kitchen.
PirateQueenRaval
Rainforest is good for breakfast! Napoli is also quite good. Have not been to Jazz Kitchen yet but I so want try it!!
ToniDoll
The Jazz kitchen and the Uva bar!!
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
PirateQueenRaval I agree! Rainforest is the best at breakfast and Napoli is awesome too! I also like earl of sandwich
Grumpy16
house of Blues has now closed.
Grumpy16
For the most part, the Downtown Disney restaurants are too expensive. I like Los Sanchez in Garden Grove as value for the money and Fire and Ice in Garden Walk is fun.
Disneyfan92
I have never had a bad meal ANYWHERE in Downtown Disney but by far my favorite would have to be the Rainforest Cafe. The food is great, and the atmosphere is incredible.
Tdakmom
Tortilla Joe's all the way!!
PirateQueenRaval
Having come back from my latest trip, I didn't try jazz Kitchen. We sat down but things were too over priced and there was not a lot my friends and I wanted to try. Uva bar was amazing, ESPN was great, and Catal was very good. So I add those to my list of Rain Forest and Napoli :)
Kjoy524
We always go to Tortilla Joes. It's a good place to relax, get good food, & take a break from the parks.
Pixie dust
Tortilla Joes is our favorite in DTD too. Super friendly great food and reasonable price
Vince
Ralph Brennan's is fantastic. You really can't go wrong with any of them.
GhostHost55
We often go to Napoli. Really good pizza!
Disneymom@<3
Earl of sandwich great mac and cheese. Rainforest served me a raw hamburger.
Rainforest Cafe is the BEST. Awesome place to eat. check it out.
Abigail
what happened to House of Blues? it was on our "to try" list this time.
DisneyNana
Moved to Garden Walk but I don't know if it's open yet.
Disney Addict
following
Jw690
Napa rose, steakhouse 55 or Ralph brennans
Disney2017
espn was very good
Janessa Jean Chrisp
Have to agree with Tortilla Joe's, even though the last couple of times there it wasn't the best food.
Mickey Bound
Had stake at catel was one of the best I have had.
DisneyNana
Went to Tortilla Joe's for the first time today because of some of the reviews I read in this topic. I enjoyed it very much. From the chips and salsa to my meal everything was excellent.
DisneySmithFam
Earl of Sandwich is really good but if you're in the mood for a tasty burger, the ESPN Zone was great!
Pixie dust
DisneyNana I'm glad you liked it. Tortilla Joes is one of our favorite restaurants. The homemade guacamole is yummy
DisneyNana
My goodness, didn't try the guacamole. That'll be on my next visit. FYI...we went on Sunday at 12:15. They have a 3 course brunch for $14 that goes until 12:00. So disappointing we missed that because it looked amazing.
NapaJane
Went to tortilla Joes years ago, not impressed, went last Nov, and all cleaned up remodeled it looked like, clean, amazing dinner! just went Monday for lunch with all our grown kids, great food, service, love it.
Pixie dust
Glad you liked it NapaJane and Disney Nana I had no idea they had a Sunday brunch. The next Sunday I'm there we are definitely going to try it. Thank you for the great information
THE3LINGS
Any where except Rainforest. We have tried it quite a few times and the breakfast is always cold no matter what we order??
Veronica King- Ludwig
Love Rainforest Cafe. Just made reservations for March 21st.
Senior Micky
Ralph Brennan Jazz Kitchen
Finding disney
I like ESPN zone
Chance
I don't know if I would really call it a restaurant, but we always make a stop at Marcallene's and get a candy apple and cookies.
grandmadizny
ESPECIALLY ZONE
grandmadizny
ESPN ZONE...darn auto correct.
Minnie
ESPN Zone....yummy burgers!
William Henry
Does the ESPN welcome kids and is it ok for kids
Senior Micky
yes, William Henry. Kids welcomed.
DisneySmithFam
Very kid friendly. It has a big game room. Lots of fun!
Disney Dave
Earl of Sandwich. it is good food, quick service and reasonably priced. For a sit down meal, we like Tortilla Joes.
Brian
I agree with Ashley Tortilla Joes was not good at all when we went a few weeks ago. My food was almost cold when I got it extremely slow service and way too expensive. I won't be back.
Bec
We loved, loved, Tortilla Joes.! We came beck year after year. See you in the fall. Alice55
@ropedroptofireworks
Tortilla Joes but make sure you book in advance through the Disney App. Ralph Brennan jazz kitchen is also another favourite. Their chicken and waffles are the best!
Disneygirl1212
My two favorite are the Rainforest Cafe I love the atmosphere it's so much fun I love the little shop looking around and I love tortilla Jo's you've got to try the Chili Rellenos, "totally awesome" I'm drooling just thinking it.LOL
Bossdevinator
tortilla Joe's!
LuvtheMouse
tortilla Joes
Jenni
Just made a dinner reservation for Tortilla Joe’s!
Poisoned Apple
I’ve never been impressed by Rainforest good. Atmosphere is good, food has always been mediocre for the price IMO. We also like the Uva bar in DTD. Excellent food!
Mrsdisney84
debating between espn zone or house of blues... and to go either during our 3 days of Disney or the day before/ after
Poisoned Apple
House of Blues is no longer there. It is in Anaheim Garden walk I believe. The DTD location is where the bowling alley is going in I think.
Pixie dust
Tortilla Joes is excellent you can’t beat the prices We love the food and the portions are pretty good sized. We can share a meal and be plenty full. It’s always a must go restaurant

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: