• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Chacter dining with a teen?

Forums > Downtown Disney > Chacter dining with a teen?

Barbara
We did the chacter dining the last time we went but my daughter was 9. We did the Grand Californian breakfast and Ariels grotto for lunch. She wants to do it again when we go in March, any sugestions for this trip? Have they made any changes in the 6 years? Thanks!
DisneyMom
Goofys kitchen was fun and the buffet had a wide variety of choices!
Pixie dust
We just celebrated my daughters twentieth birthday in goofys kitchen. It was a blast. Even my son who's twenty five had a blast as goofy has always been his favorite character. We got some great pictures and everyone was super nice
Pixie86
I took my cousin to Disneyland last year & he was 14 going on 15. We ate at Goofy's Kitchen & had an enjoyable experience with all the characters :). So I guess it's mainly a question of what your teen likes/in to.
Laura
Where can we see Pluto?
Amy
goofys kitchen is great for any age. we have gone several times in the last few years and most recently while my son was 19. he always has a great time.
Momma•T•4
Laura... In February 2015 We had a charachter breakfast at PCH Grill and Pluto was there. They also had Minnie, Mickey, Daisy and Stitch. And if I remember correctly we had dinner at Goofys kitchen a couple years back and Pluto was there also. Both places were great.
disneybonnie
I agree with Goofy's Kitchen. Also Minnie's breakfast in the park at the Plaza Inn is so fun.
Memnv
Pluto is at Surfs up, Plaza inn, and Goofys kitchen, if you are going for most food choices I recommend Goofys, most characters-Plaza, but if you want to see stitch and Mickey then surfs up. Goofys only has Goofy, Minnie, Pluto, and the chipmunks
Sandra
Any ideas for a 60th celebration?
Disney Jenn - DIO
Sandra, this thread is about character dining. I am not sure what you are asking?
Disney Jenn - DIO
And I just saw the date on this thread...not sure how it was bumped to the top, maybe there was more after that would have made her question make sense. With that said, we will leave this at a reminder to stay on topic of the original poster. :-)
Abigail
We're 64, and we love character dining.
DisneyJen
I love Pluto! He's my favorite. Thanks for the ideas on where he will be at.
DisneyJen
Where is surfs up?
Amanda :-)
surfs up is in the Paradise pier hotel DisneyJen
Evil Queen
goofys kitchen also has pluto, he is my sons favorite and spent a lot of time with him for his birthday. also I love that goofys also does dinner so you don't have to waste valuable early morning time in the park
William Henry
Taking niece in June 2017 surprising her with Goofys Kitchen we love it great even with no kids
Nanna Joy
we're going at christmas time, does anyone know of Zootoplia characters being at a breakfast or lunch
Evil Queen
I don't think there are any zootopia characters at any of the character dining. in fact I don't know where or if they are even in the parks

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: