• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Beautifully :)

Forums > Downtown Disney > Beautifully :)

Brittanyandbuzz
I just read that Disney has a cosmetic line called beautifully! my friend, she just went to DL yesterday and sent me a picture of her lip gloss, eye shadows and nail polishes she bought. okay so now my question, where can I order, shop online?
Diane - DIO
According to the Disney Parks Blog you can find this at Disney Vault 28 in Downtown Disney.

I'm going to move this to the Downtown Disney forum. Here we go!
Diane - DIO
Disney Vault 28 1580 S. Disneyland Dr. Suite #104 Anaheim, CA 92802 Phone: (714) 300-7004 E-mail: Vault28@disney.go.com
Brittanyandbuzz
Diane - DIO
Read about it here on the Disney Parks Blog: http://tinyurl.com/c53vwf5
Lopez
Omg they sell the make up there
Disney Jenn - DIO
I also saw it at a few shops inside Disneyland when I was there in march so you may also be able to use delivEars
Little Chef
I bought the nail polish on my trip & I Love it! (ocean mist is my favorite) They had it in many of the stores & the quality is excellent I wish I could have bought more! They are coming out with 2 more Collier collections. first this summer then again winter/fall. I can't wait. The Disney Store online also carries some of the line
Little Chef
Has anyone seen or know when the new colors will be released??? I thought I heard May/June somewhere, but I haven't seen anything yet...
Loretta
ive actually have seen the makeup on ebay
cosmoprincess07
It's on disneystore.com and no one knows when the new ones are coming out. I've asked 100 times
Biogeektls
I heard the release date is June 29 at Vault 28.
Little Chef
Awesome!!! I'm so excited to see the new colors! Thanks Biogeektls
Biogeektls
I saw the new line in the parks on Friday.
Little Chef
Yay! I'm so excited. Was it pretty? How did you like it Biogeektls???
Annthea Gobel
I saw a picture of the line, love the colors:)
Biogeektls
They are gorgeous! Now I just need a fairy godmother to help me with the money to buy the whole line.
Disney Jenn - DIO
I saw the new line my last trip. Very pretty, these ones are princess based so much more girlie.
katieclarkie
I need to try this
Little Chef
Why did they discontinue the Beautifully Line? I Loved it!!!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: