• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Jazz Kitchen

Forums > Downtown Disney > Jazz Kitchen

Disney Dork
I ate at the Jazz Kitchen most of the food had to go back the chicken and waffles were frozen chicken strip and what tasted like frozen chicken strip on top with mushrooms and ham chunks pretty gross overall bad food waste
Pam
We had two bad experiences in a row with really bad service and marginal food. Sent one meal back because it was cold and the second meal had zero flavor. Gave them a second chance. Not much better so we no longer go there
OCMouse22
I've never had a bad meal there. I've been going there since it opened.
Senior Micky
our favorite place to eat. never a bad meal.
PirateQueenRaval
My friends and I wanted to try it one night on our most recent trip. Got seated near the live band so it was a little louder than we liked--but that happens so no big deal. Menu however was pricey and there wasn't much we wanted to try so we left before ordering. But I do need to give them the benefit of the doubt because I hear so many positive things about it. Just wasn't the place for me and my friends. Sorry about your experience. That sounds awful :(
Disney Family
I've eaten there several times since they opened, never a bad experience. The double chocolate bread pudding is AMAZING. It's too bad you had bad experiences.
MLHuerta23
I love the non- sit down part!! Never been to the actual restaurant!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: