• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

ESPN

Forums > Downtown Disney > ESPN

Paul
the food was good but expensive
Bryant "MegaDisney" - DIO/MPT
I love the food there, and I am not even into sports! Thanks for sharing Paul!
joelifer
I like ESPN, its actually pretty reasonable for what it is especially compared to the Jazz kitchen. Think we had about a 40 minute wait during peak dinner time on a Friday night so not horrible. I want to go during MNF next year.
Firstdisneytripever12
I thought it was really good too and it was actually the cheapest dinner we had on our trip
AZJenna
Food was ok there... Better service than some of the other restaurants and we went on Sunday for football.
Rsopha
I love that u can play games in the arcade upstairs during a long wait...it helps pass the time
Jimmy
my family and I couldn't go last time cuz of the wait time, but my wife and I will be alone this trip and we will for sure check it out!
Jnry
My wife and I just sit at the bar to eat. The bartenders are great, you can get whatever you want to eat. We watched a hockey game. Sat for 3 hours, spent $100. That was with giving the bartenders a big tip for taking care of us.
Cooper Clan!
do they take reservations?
Yes they accept reservations.
Cooper Clan!
thanks!
grandmadizny
Discovered it in March of this year. Will be going again this Saturday! Taking my son in law for his birthday. I am definitely a fan!
Pluto's Girl
Just had one of their burgers tonight with the side salad. Very good! Big portions (couldn't finish mine) and the salad was fresh & crisp. I felt it was a good value for the price. Great waitress also. Very attentive. We would definitely eat there again!
The Pirate
I love it there. I've been several Times. love the TVs in the bathrooms
The Pirate
can't wait to go again
Disneylover08
All these good reviews make me want to try it
Joe
How hard is it to get a table for MNF? I'm going in December and I think it'd be more fun to watch the SEA MNF (DEC 2nd) at ESPN rather than my hotel room.
I would suggest a reservation, and be advised they often set per hour minimum spending levels during major sporting events.
Diane called and checked. $10 per person/per hour during MNF. Thanks Diane, you rock!
Joe
Sweet. That should be a pretty easy task :-) thanks
joobie7
I had a house side salad for $3.50
Suzie
I was there a week ago - it was excellent!
dave@Disney
I've reserved a table for Saturday for lunch.any suggestions?
Joe
My MNF NO@SEA review: I was really worried about watching MNF there because I thought it would be too crowded, too hard to hear, and no one would be paying attention to the game. All of my fears were put to rest. We arrived an hour before game time. I told them we had reservations, but wanted to watch the whole game. They directed us to a table next to the 13 video screens. It is very impressive with one huge screen, 12 regular sized screens streaming various other sporting events, a news ticket running along the top, and trivia off to the side of the screens. The food was good, the game was awesome (as I'm from Seattle), and the staff was very nice and didn't pester us at all. One of the highlights of our trip.
Bryanb2419
glad you had a great experience! Go Seahawks
DisneyDreamer
We were also pleased with our meal there last trip. You can spend the same amount as in the parks for a much much better meal. ESPN burger vs burger from inside the park? No contest!!! Espn all the way! We will be eating there again on our upcoming trip
Sam
sounds like fun at least
DisneyLuv
The boyfriend and I ordered food to go from ESPN on our way back to the DH after a long day at the parks. We ordered the sampler platter and it was yum!
Tooey
I am taking my sports addicted 8 year old nephew in June. Can't wait. I will also be bringing my 5 year old niece. I know he will have tons of fun, but what games are good for her. I have eaten there before, not worried about the food. I just want her to have fun too
Loretta
there are fun games but if you go to Dave and busters I feel there was more kid games and more games in general
pantastic
We didn't like the food at all....not a great family place.
Loretta
plus the food at Dave and busters is way better than espn
'Ello Poppet
It is expensive Paul, but it is really good!!!
Rick
what's the number to call for reservations.
DizDad7
great food
Askpiper
we were not impressed with ESPN. 2 of the 3 of us had great food, the other was a big miss. Service was slow, even at lunch, however our drinks that took 20 minutes to arrive were pretty good. my son wanted to play the games, and had saved $10 just for that. he was so sad to find that after buying his card and game credits that $10 only got him 3 games. we only left tear free after telling him I'd give him $10 for our local arcade where games are significantly cheaper.
Askpiper
oh, if you are going to see a game, wait for a booth with personal TV. the tables didn't have them and you never know what will be on the main feed.
JD Dis
Food is like Applebee's, but more expensive. Atmosphere is Buffalo Wild Wings on steroids. Not good for us, but if you like chain family restaurant cuisine go for it.
Krystalyn
Do they have a happy hour?
Nanna Joy
is there anything to do there, my grandson wants to go. but I think he'll be disappointed. he thinks you can do stuff there, just not eat. like in florida
Evil Queen
there is a pretty cool arcade there, its fun
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
Yes I love the arcade, my family always plays there on our trips.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: