• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Anna and Elsa boutique

Forums > Downtown Disney > Anna and Elsa boutique

Susan
has anyone been there yet? what do they do for the girls makeover? We have appointments for this Sunday, and just wondering what to expect
DesertDisney
I read that they haven't started the change yet, that the it's still Disney 365.
Susan
when I called to make appointments, they booked it as Anna& Elsa at the old 365 studio. So hopefully it will be going by Sunday!
JenJen
It was posted on the Disney Parks Blog today that it won't open until October 6th.
I made a reservation today for my 7 yr old granddaughter for Oct 8th at Studio 365... the soon to be Anna and Elsa's Boutique. It will change over on October 6th.
cara
Silly question what is Anna & Elsa boutique? is it like Bippity boppity boutique?
Melanie Shopsalot
We did Anna and Elsa boutique today. It was the grand opening and it was PACKED. there are stations like in bibbity bobbity boutique for hair and make up. they also sell merchandise. I was impressed because there was even a few things for boys (sven, olaf and some shirts). one thing I did notice was thats the t-shirts were priced about $5 to 10 dollars more than any other characters shirts throughout Disney. not sure
Melanie Shopsalot
not sure if the higher price was because they are all glittery or if its because they are frozen merchandise. it is located right beside the silver store.
FrozenBell
is there an age limit for it? my sister's 14 and special needs, and she lives for frozen. she's crazy tall, so the dresses are obviously a no go, but she would actually die if she got an Elsa braid at Disneyland.
Michelle
I read that the age limit is 15.
Mermaidprincess
I thought the age limit was like 12....
Annie Cardenas
I'm curious too. We made an appointment in 3 weeks for my almost 4 year old and we are getting the wardrobe package. Has anyone's child done it?
Dizland
@frozenBell you can call and see since she does have special needs they might be able to make a exception that would be a great experience
Janis
could someone let me know what the prices are at Anna and Elsa Boutique my Granddaughter will be almost 5 Grandson will be 2 when come end of September really want to take them there.
Jennifer
It's for ages 3-15. The Elsa package is $34.95 Anna package is $34.95 Boy Olaf is $18.95. Girl Olaf $44.95
Janis
Ty very much Jennifer for letting me know will have to check it out when we go there.
Jennifer
No problem, I love that they also offer options for boys. My son LOVES Olaf so I'm thinking of doing the Olaf package.
Janis
so glad they have a boy pkg,cant wait to go there and see everything especially for the Diamond celebration. in these p kgs what all in them ? Granddaughter will be almost 5 Grandson 2 we all will be down sept 30-oct 7th
Disneylover08
Has anyone gone lately and did you guys love it just made a reservation for mid July.
msbeam
We went last month. The people were great with our kids. We did the Anna and the boy Olaf, my son loved the Olaf. He got so much attention, everybody was commenting on his hair the rest of the day. My daughter also loved it and all the cast members called her princess that day.
La Ximenilla
hi there, we are going to be there in a couple of months, I was wonder if somebody can tell me how to make an appointment for the kids makeover? thanks
da_tarb
yes. how can we make an appt. thanks!
DesertDisney
I suggest calling them. You should be able to look up the number for Disneyland Resort and be transferred from there.
La Ximenilla
thanks!
M&M=Love
bump
Lisa Petersen
My daughter has special needs and is 14 years old. I checked ahead of time and they were happy to do her hair and makeup. She loved it. I'm so grateful they didn't stick with the age rule.
Whoever
That is awesome, Lisa.
Disney Jenn - DIO
Bump

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: