• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Matterhorn seating

Forums > Disneyland > Matterhorn seating

Melissa
I have 4 year old twins who just met the height requirement for Matterhorn and wondering about the seating. I remember smaller riders used to be able to sit between your legs, but that's changed right? I also remember it being very jerky and wondering if it might be too much for my 4 year olds if we can't sit together and hold onto them. Any opinions?
Mickey Bound
Don’t know about seating but still jerky won’t rise it my self because of that.
each rider has their own seat no more sitting together might want to wait until they are a little older
Melissa
Are the seats close enough that I would be able to reach around and hold onto them? I know they are going to want to ride it but if not I don't think I'll be letting them.
Deathbythebay
You won't be able to hold onto them. the last time I went we had a 4 year old in our group they had a certain way the cast member did the seat belt so it was tighter on him.
Melissa
Did your 4 year old enjoy it or was it too much for them?
Deathbythebay
He was obsessed with it in line, during he was definitely scared but then he couldn't stop talking about it the rest of the day.
Matterhorn girl
My first time I was five I went on it with my dad I loved it so much we went on it over and over and I give him a headache LOL. I I think every kid is different but there's a lot of little kids going on it so they might enjoy it you never know. if they don't like it I'm sure they'll tell you.
Kjordan
Does this ride go backwards? My son and I were watching it on YouTube!
NapaJane
it doesn't go backwards, it's just a little rough.
Pixie dust
If they meet the height requirements it’s got to be safe Disney would never put a guest especially a child in harms way. I strongly believe that.
Melissa
Oh yes I'm sure it's safe! I'm more worried about the jerkiness of it and then being scared!
allabouthemouse
its pretty jerky
SassySue
My husband and I rode in November and it was so rough & jerky we don’t plan to ride on our March trip. Our daughter who rode at the same time had ridden the previous day on the right track and said it wasn’t as rough as our ride on left track.
Melissa
Are there two different lines that lead you to either the left or right track?
Deathbythebay
one single line to a point then the cast member sorts to 2 lines

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: