• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

First ride

Forums > Disneyland > First ride

allabouthemouse
What is the first ride you usually go to when you first get inside Disneyland?
NapaJane
Jungle ride, a classic, gets me smiling from ear to ear that I am there finally! Heading down Friday morning, 3 generations, my mom, myself and my daughter!
allabouthemouse
Oh NapaJane how wonderful. I hope you have a magical wonderful time. My trip is still 4 weeks away and I literally cant wait. I'm so excited!!!!!
Sophiet1
Big Thunder!
allabouthemouse
Sophiet1 I love Thunder Mountain
Jenni
Alice in Wonderland!
Disney-fanatic
Soarin over the World! Love Love Love that ride!
NapaJane
Oh definitely Soarin Disney-fanatic! when I hit CA Adventure first!
Chipper314
Tea cups every time. Became a tradition randomly. the wait isn't usually long so after finally getting to the park, we get a ride in right away
Danielle Escobar
Pirates! Although for the rest of the morning I randomly sing “Yo ho, yo ho!” :-)
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
Definitely Pirates, every time! :)
Fatima N
Space mountain!!!
Df4ever
train
Senior Mickey
Peter Pan in DL and RSR in DCA. Our feet automatically move to these rides and the rest of the day just falls into place.
SassySue
Space Mtn.
Schultzez4
We choose a ride that the whole family can ride first, which has been pirates or jungle cruise. Then it’s off to splash mountain. Sad it will be closed this time for our trip.
allabouthemouse
I'm disappointed that Splash Mountain will never closed for my trip too. I'm sure I'll still have a wonderful time though. Disneyland has so many fantastic rides.
Kitty
We always get a Fast Pass for Indiana Jones and then head to Pirates for our first ride.
PinkElephants
Jungle Cruise!
D1sn3yl0v3
Pirates! I always get there around lunchtime and eat at the stage door cafe then head to pirates and haunted then decide what to do next.
Pixie dust
Since I was a kid Pirates was always our first ride. I shared that tradition with my three kids whom are now adults and they still insist we go on that ride first
wingman
Matterhorn, using the single rider line.
Rae
Space Mountain or Peter Pan
Disney2017
always Space mountain
allabouthemouse
I love Space Mountain and if I was without my 2 year old it would definitely be my first ride.
Matterhorn girl
Screamin California and then straight to Soaring!!!
MrBaub
Usually Peter Pan
Cm428
straight to pirates
Eeyorenut
Space Mountain and Cars
Disneyluvr
With kids, Peter Pan. Without the kids, Star tours.
Luvdisney
Guardians of the galaxy
DisNerd Girl
The Jungle Cruise in DL. In DCA it’s a good idea to hit Radiator Springs Racers early... or get a fast pass. I love Peter Pan early (in early morning magic) because the lines get too long once the park is open to all. 7 more sleeps and I get to come home again!
'Ello Poppet
Indiana Jones
twinklebell
Indiana Jones every time!
Shanda Silva
Indy
Jen
Peter Pan in DL, Toy Story Midway Mania in DCA.
DisneyCrazy
i think for us we do all of fantasy land..we start at tea cups and go around
Fatima N
Hyperspace Mountain!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: