• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Sisters first visit

Forums > Disneyland > Sisters first visit
So I am taking my sister for her first ever visit 2-27 thru 3-3! I know we need buttons and we have a couple dining reservations! What are some other must do’s? Kinda sad about California Screamin being closed as she loves roller coasters! Any other tips or must do ideas will help!
Im glad to hear it! Theres tons of roller coasters at the resort, like Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, and The Matterhorn. Other thrill rides are also available. I would also look into your hotels (if you have booked one thats on site, or is a Good Neighbor partnered hotel) activities! I know sometime the Paradise Pier hotel has Movies by the Pool, which is a nice relaxing experience. You also have the whole Downtown Disney District at your disposal. I recommend booking a session at the new Void VR which features a Star Wars experience.
Matterhorn girl
I always love the Rainforest Cafe you can split the volcano dessert it's so delicious and Tortilla Jo's is always a favorite and it's always fun to ride around in circles a few times on the Train and don't forget the Monorail that's always fun specially at night.Having a Dole Whip is a must, and enjoy watching the bird show inside the Tiki room.. those are a few of my favorite things to do.
Definitely hit up the great roller coaster rides mentioned above! The classic rides of course such as Pirates and Haunted Mansion are a must. Strolling down Main St and riding the Mark Twain are awesome experiences. All of the rides in Fantasyland are fun too. Does she have a favorite character, movie, etc?
Her favorite character is Stitch! We are doing the character breakfast and I have the Chase Disney visa so she will definitely get to see Stitch!! She also loves Star Wars!!
Well then of course do Star Tours and Space Mountain!
make sure you see mickey and the magic map stitch is in that show
Thanks Disney2017! We will have to check that out!!
Is Stitch at the character Disney chase greet?
Mickey Bound
Yes I have pictures with him

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: