• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

What is historically close the 1st week of March ?

Forums > Disneyland > What is historically close the 1st week of March ?

Robert Sochacki
I’m travelling to Disneyland once again from Australia for a week from 28 Feb to 7 March and wonder if the schedule of ride closures is known to people before posting to the Disneyland App. As of now I can see what is shut at 14 Feb and sadly Splash Mountain is shut .... hopes are with warmer weather in March they will open her ?? Anyone know ?
Sophiet1
I know a lot of Paradise Pier will be closed at DCA including California Screamin and Mickeys Fun Wheel. Other closures won't be known till about 4 -6 weeks out. Part of your visit will also be very busy as Spring Break for a lot of schools is March 3rd - 10th.
CinderFellaDisney
Dumbo and the Main Street Vehicles will be refurbished starting Jan 8 thru April I think.
Tikigod75
Does anyone know when they are shutting down pirates of the Caribbean and reopening it
CinderFellaDisney
I dont think its getting a refurb any time soon.
PinkElephants
Tikigod75, I heard it was Feb 26-March 18
NapaJane
they are changing the auction scene right? last 2 Februarys I went, pirates was closed the last week or so.
Tikigod75
Yes the auction scene but not definite dates for Disneyland the feb 26 - March 18 is for Disney World
Disney go girl
splash is closed until May
Melissa
No not splash!! ?? that's my absolute favorite ride and we'll be there march 22nd. I'm so bummed.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: