• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

days

Forums > Disneyland > days

Mickeyredneck87
So me wife planning go just two of us going November of this year is four days enough and what can a married couple do for four days.. two days in each park
NapaJane
Love, love adult Disneyland trips!! We have a 9 year old, and I leave him home once a year. so much fun, ride all the rides, see whatever shows you want, make special dinner reservations. Steakhouse 55, carthay circle, etc. I think 4 days is enough too, but I like having the park hopper option.
SassySue
We went with family over Thanksgiving & hubby & I are going back, just the two of us, early March. Looking forward to enjoying all the shows, fireworks & attractions family didn’t want to do. Hoping/planning for less people to enjoy the details you miss seeing with crowds. It will be a slower paced trip & staying until closing which we didn’t do in November. That trip was 4 days in both parks, mostly going from ride to ride. This trip will be 5 park days. I think you & your wife will find plenty to do for 4 days. Hopefully the park will be decorated for Holidays and you can enjoy the extra events. Begin making a list of “must-do” items. Having some plan is a must for a great trip.
Mickey Bound
Always enough to fill the days. With lines to much to do.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: