• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Going in November

Forums > Disneyland > Going in November

Lamonte Jones
Maybe a little early to ask but how busy is the park the week after thanksgiving?
I have never been on Thanksgiving but it is very busy a few days before and a few days after. i think if you wait till a few days after its alright. if you look at is it packed.com it helps. but usually anytime families have a few days off for vacation it's packed.
Mamaof12
We were there this year It was busy , but not unbearable. We plan to go again next November.
SassySue
I think the week after THanksgiving shouldn’t be bad if you arrive after the weekend. We went the week of Thanksgiving and there were tons of people but it was very doable. My husband and I were pleasantly surprised and we hate crowds. Lol.
Lamonte Jones
Yeah we are think going November 26-30 and hoping it's not to bad
Disneygal
we went the week after thanksgiving and Monday was still a little busy, but Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday were AWESOME. the grandbabies got to see Santa over at ca. best time to give as far as I'm concerned
Disney family
we are going after Veterans day, never seen christmas decorations at the park! i am very excited and i hope is not busy.
Jlchatte
We are going that week as well. I am hoping it won't be too bad I know Sunday will be but that will be our first day there and my family has never seen Fantasmic so we are going to see that.
Fatima N
I’m going the week of the 15th!! Anyone visited around that time?
Mamaof12
We might be there !
dlhays
we are going on (nov.23) love all the decoration, see you there.
Fatima N
Does anyone know it’s ifs crazy beans that weekend? I’m going 11/15 to 11/18! I always expect crazy crowds but dec crowds are diff and I’m curious how it’s gonna be around that time!
Senior Mickey
our friends are there every year for the week after Thanksgiving. They love it. They always say the park is empty, Christmas is up, and they have tons of fun.
Disney family
we are going nov 12 to 16! first time for Christmas decorations!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: