• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Rose Gold Minnie Ears

Forums > Disneyland > Rose Gold Minnie Ears

allabouthemouse
Hi. Does anyone know how much the rose colored Minnie ears are? Some said $60 but I'm not sure if they were joking. I hope they were.
cosmoprincess07
Same price as the other ears if you can get them in the park
allabouthemouse
Thank you.
disneybonnie
$24.99 we available at the park.
Mamaof12
I got mine 3 weeks ago behind the counter at world of Disney.
Deathbythebay
I had a friend just pick a pair up for me only $25.
allabouthemouse
Yay $25 is much better than $60
SassySue
I received a pair for Christmas. Yippee! They are a little tight. Any suggestions?
Mamaof12
SassySue. They are tight , aren't they. I just wear them til they hurt and then take them off for a while. I kind of tilt the band back at the bottom
Kjordan
What store can you find these in?
Disney2017
i just spent 3 days in parks didnt see any rose gold ears
allabouthemouse
Disney2017 did you ask behind the counter?
Disney2017
no i didnt know you had to i didnt see any on display behind the counter anywhere unless they were hiding them.
allabouthemouse
Disney2017 I've heard that sometimes they keep them behind the counter because they sell out so fast and you have to ask for them. I'm not sure if its true but its what others have posted.
Mamaof12
That's where they were when I bought mine at world of Disney
allabouthemouse
Mamaof12 was there a specific counter you had to get them out or are they behind all the registers?
Mamaof12
I think it was a middle one but I asked a cast member and they sent me too the right one. I was so happy
disneybonnie
I found mine at the end of November behind the counter at the Emporium on Main Street. I asked a cast member and he told me where to find them.
NapaJane
at the park today, asked everywhere and we were told the park is sold out of them right now.
allabouthemouse
Does anyone know how often then re stock them?
HAMinnie
A cast member friend told me that they put about 30 out every morning and once they’re gone for the day that’s it till the next morning. She got mine from the shop closest to the Main Street fire station.
allabouthemouse
Thanks HAMinnie
allabouthemouse
Are the stores open when they let you through the gate or not until rope drop?
M&M=Love
Everything on Main Street is open before rope drop.
allabouthemouse
If the park opens at 10 so you know what time they let you in?
M&M=Love
about 30 minutes before.
allabouthemouse
Thanks M&M=Love
M&M=Love
welcome :-)
Savalamama
Here at Disneyland today and the rose gold ears are everywhere! So pretty! Downtown Disney has them as well.
DisNerd Girl
I might have to get some if they have them at the end of February! I love getting new ears every time! ??
disneybonnie
Bump

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: