• contact us

Magic morning

Forums > Disneyland > Magic morning

allabouthemouse
Is there separate line for thr magic morning early entry? Thank you
Disney2017
no they have only a few entrances open
Deathbythebay
it is the regular gates. usually they all open for magic morning as well. just look for the one with the shortest line. people start lining up at least 30 mins before the gates open. and the gates usually open maybe 10 to 15 mins before magic morning starts. then you wait at the rope for rope drop. then you walk as fast as you can to Peter pan or space mountain. in my opinion at least
allabouthemouse
We will be going to Peter Pan
DisneyNana
I thought they do have lines for early entry. Been awhile since I’ve taken advantage of that perk but I was thinking they are labeled above the gate.
Schultzez4
I think your right DisneyNana, a sign above certain gates say early magic morning.
Deathbythebay
the gates are all in the middle. if you get there right when magic morning starts and quite a few of them open. there will be a sign that says magic morning. They may move to just the far right as it's getting closer to regular park opening
Deathbythebay
also you tube it. if you search magic morning Disneyland it'll give you tips if you hustle to rides. the videos also show gates towards the middle open for magic morninf
allabouthemouse
Thanks everyone

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: