• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

mistake.. need disney love

Forums > Disneyland > mistake.. need disney love

Df4ever
i.made the mistake of posting on a site that had a few anti disney post. I feel so attacked. it so sad how many don't understand disney love. my heart hurts.
Mickey Bound
Sorry to hear that.
Disney2017
what did you post
MariaC
I don’t like posting negative things. When I read post from people that don’t like Disney I just smile. It’s not worth arguing. They have their minds set. I Love Disney and so does my entire family. No negative post is going to change that.
MariaC
Df4ever, don’t stress about it. All that matters is how you feel about Disney and how you feel when you go to the parks.
Disney2017
disney is life for many of us and anyone whos says anything bad well you know what i want to say quietly to myself.. dont stress disney we stand
DisneyNana
I’m kind of glad there are people out there that don’t like Disney. I don’t understand it, but just think how busy parks would be if EVERYONE loved everything Disney as much as us. You just have to ignore those grinches. They probably don’t like Christmas either.
MariaC
Lol DisneyNana.
Mamaof12
You are so right disneyNana. One of my daughters dislikes DL and also Christmas. I don't know what happened to her lol
Michele
hugs
DisneyNana
Mamaof12....OMG! I also have a daughter that doesn’t like Disneyland or Christmas. I just don’t know WHAT I did wrong. Thank goodness her sweet kids have me. :)
twinklebell
okay so I swear I'm not spamming but the app keeps closing on me so I'm posting this in bits
twinklebell
Disney is a hugely flawed thing- just like any other multibillion dollar corporation. to try and deny this is willingly naive. just as there's nothing wrong with choosing to look past those flaws and love it, there is also nothing wrong with speaking out about those flaws.
twinklebell
but when you want to talk about those flaws and no one is willing to admit to anything negative about Disney, It gets frustrating. and frustrated people tend to lash out.
twinklebell
it sounds to me like it might not have even been what you said that set them off, but built up frustration that you were the unfortunate target of.
twinklebell
maybe instead of going 'lol you probably hate christmas too' take a minute and consider their reasoning for disliking disney. a lot of people have very valid points that deserve to be heard.
twinklebell
but regardless, It sucks to hear negativity about something you love, valid or otherwise, and I'm sorry that happened to you.
twinklebell
luckily, the mods for this app make sure to keep a tight lid on any negativity, so as long as you stay here, you're safe!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: