• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Feb Crowds??

Forums > Disneyland > Feb Crowds??

MamiLuquin
Hi my family and I are going Feb 1 Disneyland and feb 2 CA, what are the crowds like during that time? What happened to the section where it tells you the park capacity on this app? I love that.
M&M=Love
that time is usually quieter but there can also be lots of refurb during that time.
MamiLuquin
Yea I saw that. but I have little ones so it shouldn't be too bad
Zpaul
it only shows I think up to a month of the date you are looking for.
DisneyNana
I think you have to look at the year before crowd estimate. It shouldn’t be too bad though. No holidays around that time and cooler temps keep people away.
Sophiet1
Crowds should be ok, though a few ride closures during that time.
Disney2017
feb is usually ligter but the capacity estimator is not accurate
Chipper314
We are going Feb 4-8. We've never been that time of year but everything I look up, it's statistically a slower time of year. I use touringplans.com and shows for your days disneyland a 3 on the 1st and DCA a 4 on the 2nd (out of 10 busy scale) we've used that site for awhile and been very accurate on our trips
Chipper314
And yes like others have stated, it's a refurbishment time of year. On top of basically the whole Pier in DCA being closed for remodel, dumbo, splash mountain, will be closed as well. It's a small world closed on the 1st but opening back up on the 2nd
Fatima N
I went last year on 02/02 weekend and it was not busy. Deff really nice. Rained a little in the AM but then cleared up.
MamiLuquin
cool thank you all!! We are going Feb 1 and 2. My daughter is turning 1 so we don't expect to all on all the big rides.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: