• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Disney Chase Credit Card

Forums > Disneyland > Disney Chase Credit Card

allabouthemouse
I know that if I use my disney chase card at Disneyland I can get a discount. Does anyone know how much I have to spend to get the discount and how much is the discount? Thank you
M&M=Love
$50.00
allabouthemouse
Thanks M&M=Love
Holly
We have to spend a certain amount just to get a discount? I thought it was off any purchase and it was 15%? At most locations
allabouthemouse
When I was there last year i had to spend a certain amount to get the discount but I couldn't remember how much.
allabouthemouse
I just looked it up and it said 10% off a $50 purchase.
Senior Mickey
allaboutthemouse, be sure you charge on your card when not at the parks, because you build up points. We use our Mouse card for nearly everything. From October, 2016 to September, 2017, we had nearly $800 in points. We never pay for food when we go because of this. If we have a balance at the end of our stay, we run it against our room bill.
allabouthemouse
Wow Senior Micky that is awesome!!!
SnowQueen
I just got this card. Last time I bought gift cards from Target to save the 5%. Do we get any discount by using our Disney credit card for paying for hotel or tickets? What places do we save on the $50+ purchases? Any dining locations?
NapaJane
I hope someone can confirm, but I think if you book your hotel or tickets it may be 6 mos interest free.
DisneyDarcy
I know if you book a package via and use the card it's 6 months same as cash. You can get a 10-15% discount on most tours, as well as discounts on Halloween party tickets, and at times discounts on stays at the Disney hotels. You get the 10% off $50 at the gift shops at the parks/hotels and World of Disney. Not sure about discounts at the restaurants
DisneyLuv
When we used the card at participating restaurants and stores we didnt have to spend a certain amount we just had to use the credit card to get the discount. Unless that has changed.
allabouthemouse
DisneyLuv how long ago was that?
DisneyLuv
A year ago maybe? Definitely call Disney visa to get more info. They are very helpful.
DisneyLuv
Keep us updated because now Im curious if it has changed.
Senior Mickey
We were just there at the end of September. Even if we were using our reward points to purchase, and it was somewhere that would give us a discount with the VISA card, we still got the discount. Don't forget about the private Meet & Greet opportunities for card holders only, in both parks. The downloads of the pictures are free.
allabouthemouse
Thanks Senior Mickey
Lamonte Jones
Does it work with a chase debit card?
DisneySmithFam
Yes, I do believe it works with the Disney Visa Debit card as well.
DisneySmithFam
It definitely works with the Chase Disney Debit Card as well. I asked my Mother in law. She says she uses hers every time to get the perks, and she only has the Disney Visa Debit card, and not the credit card.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: