• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Disney Visa - cardmember character experience

Forums > Disneyland > Disney Visa - cardmember character experience

Britt
Does anyone have the Disney Visa card? Is it worth getting to get the "exclusive" Star Wars & Character experiences?
DisneyDarcy
I've used it to see Darth Vader at DL. It was a lot of fun, and virtually no waiting. And it is just your party with the character. Definitely recommend it!
Britt
The time scheduled for this is about 3hrs... do you have to wait around and hope that someone shows up? And just to clarify, only 1 person in my party of 6 needs to have the Visa, correct?
DisneyPrincess
You don’t need to wait around, just walk up to the Chase member meet and greet section and present your card. Then you will be lead into the room. Only 1 person needs a card
Marc
Just do it. It was really fun. My 5 year old had a blast and was talking about it for weeks. If you have kids and time it right. Have your kids sign up for Jedi training during the meet and greet time. Saves time
Amazonprn4
Where do you go for the meet and greet?
Eeyorenut
Is the meet and greet only at DCA or is it at DL as well?
DisneyNana
It’s definitely worth the stop. Both DCA and DL have a meet & greet. We try not to miss it but sometimes the timing doesn’t work out. In my experience sometimes there is a line at DCA but we have never waited at DL.
Sophiet1
We don't have Disney Visa card and met Darth Vader one on one in a room also? What's the difference if you have the card?
DisneyDreamer
There is virtually no wait if you use the card. The experience is the same otherwise. The rooms look the same
DisneyDarcy
You also get free photos with the Disney Visa. Although now that you get PhotoPass with MaxPass that may not be much of a bonus. But my experience is without DV you may have to wait awhile to see Darth.
Sophiet1
Oh ok thanks. We must have been lucky because we only waited about 5 minutes :)
Df4ever
it was awesome
Britt
Just an FYI, this Visa is only available for US citizens!!
Princess22
Wish they had someone other than Darth Vadar. Change it up a little
DisneyNana
At DL we saw Kylie REN 3 times last year.
Amazonprn4
Is there signs to point in the direction of where to go for DCA and Disneyland?
Senior Mickey
We just asked a cast member where the meet & greet was. Once we got there, we were ushered in almost immediately. Meeting Darth Vader was a hoot. There is a whole routine Darth Vader goes through with you. our pictures came out great, and it was a really neat experience.
Amazonprn4
Thank you Senior Micky
Df4ever
it was cool I miss the 5x7 print
Eeyorenut
Thanks for the tips!!
allabouthemouse
Where are the meeting n greet and what time are they?
Michele
yes and Yes! love these photos
DisneyNana
The meet and greet at Disneyland is in the Star Wars Launch Bay 4-7PM. Just ask for help as you’re going in. At California Adventure it’s in the corner by Monsters Inc. I believe it’s around 10:30-1:30. Any employee will point you in the right direction and will know the times. In CA they rotate the characters between Minnie, Stitch, and Daffy Duck.
allabouthemouse
DisneyNana thanks so much. I'm so excited to bring my 2 year old son to this private meat n greet. When I was there last January I totally forgot about it. I'll be sure to go thia trip.
DisneyLuv
Do you just show your Visa card somewhere? How does this work?
DisneyNana
You go to the location and time listed above and show your card. Lines are always short and totally worth the experience.
Senior Mickey
DisneyNana, we had Pluto in September and Daisy Duck.
GeoffWii
Daffy Duck? He’s not even a Disney character
DisneyNana
LOL! You are so right. Brain bleep! And Senior Micky, that’s awesome. I’ve never seen Pluto at CA.
Mickey Bound
I’ve had Minnie, daisy, and stitch

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: