• twitter
  • contact us

Fresh Baked

Forums > Disneyland > Fresh Baked

Kobi Grossman
What are your thoughts on fresh baked
love them- They bring the joy
NapaJane
Love them! watch new videos, old ones, just love seeing the foods and treats they try, and seeing the park.
Jenni
My only question is how do they afford all the food they consume and souvenirs! I assume they live close and have annual passes. I generally enjoy them and their nerdiness :)
Disney go girl
the do live close by and have AP's. other than income from you tube I'm not sure what they do for a living. I think Ian is an engineer.
LuvtheMouse
Love fresh baked!!!
Phthomas10
Fresh Baked is the best! My number one go to channel for Disneyland! They genuinely love the Disney magic, but don’t neglect that there are some logistics involved in running a park.
DisneyMama
love! muffin over here!
Pixie dust
I love fresh baked. I feel like I'm in the park with them lol
Disneygal
ok so I'm apparently behind the times, but what is fresh baked?
NapaJane
It is a YouTube channel group. They go to the parks just about every Friday and Saturday. I'm with you Pixie Dust, give me a little fix each time I watch, like I'm actually there.
Mel_dizzle
Fresh Baked is great to watch, so are The Disney Bears. They are so silly and make laugh out loud!
Disneygal
ok thx so much i will have to check them out
Shyleestar*
I love fresh baked! I watch their videos almost everyday! I have met them also and they are very sweet. Especially Sara! She is just the nicest!
Jenni
That's pretty cool Shyleestar, did you just bump into them in the park?
Camby
I love Fresh Baked. I watch one of their videos every night before I go to bed. I saw Sara in the park once and I turned into a stalker fan girl. I’m going in October and yes I will be looking for them in the park.
Shyleestar*
Yes Jenni. I was a total stalker girl also Camby lol! They were filming their show and I was too shy to go up and say hi so I sat to the side and took their pictures lol. Then my hubby started making fun of me so I got the courage up and said hi. Sara was so nice and for the rest of the day anytime I'd run into her she called me her favorite little muffin of the day.
Jenni
Adorable! It's funny how YouTube people are now celebrities :) I hope to see Alex the Historian, he does some cool stuff too and had worked in the parks so knows a lot of insider stuff.
Holly
Big fan of FB. I have met them also and got a pic with them. They also have a patreon account for muffins who donate and help them.
Holly
Here is the link in case anyone was wondering https://www.patreon.com/freshbaked
Priscilla
Love them !
Dulce Rubi
Big fan here too!!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: