• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Corn dogs from red wagon

Forums > Disneyland > Corn dogs from red wagon

Wife Loves The "D"
Does anyone know what time the little red wagon closes?
Disneygirl1212
Disneygirl12 12 When you walk by just stop and ask...
M&M=Love
Wife Loves The "D", here is a link for them. https://disney-pal.com/Disneyland/little_red_wagon.htm
Msnaye
Okay,so please don't hate me for this but the hand dipped classic corndog kiosk at the west end of DTD was amazing and I thought it a good as the Red Wagon. They dip and fry when you order. Great late dinner...
NapaJane
I will take a corn dog any way you fry it up Msnaye! I love the ones from the Corn Dog Castle.
GeoffWii
Try the hot link corn dogs in DCA. They are the best
D1sn3yl0v3
The red wagon, corn dog castle and stage door cafe all have the same corn dogs so if the line is too long check the line at one of the other places :)
Alina ornelas
the Disneyland App if you click on the dining tab than click on the red wagon it will give you times and menu and prices
GeoffWii
However the hot links are only at the corndog castle
NapaJane
Oh GeoffWii, the hot links are actually my favorite. I'm not discriminating towards any of them. lol
Little Chef
yup, it's all about the hot link corn dog!!!
Disneydreamer74
I MUST have a corn dog every time we visit the parks!
Ron Munster
when I first joined dio I couldn't believe the overwhelming positive response everybody had towards those corn dogs. leading into the weeks going to the park I could not wait to get one... it was the first thing I got as soon as I entered the park, and it was disappointing :( I mean it was good but it was way hyped up on here that I was expecting a lot more. I've since gone to Disneyland two times since then and the Little Red Wagon is sadly something I just walked by and now
Disneydreamer74
Ron Munster, I'm sorry these awesome corn dogs disappointed you. I personally luke them A LOT. We all have our favorite foods at the parks and foods we don't like. I'm sure there are many many goodies at the parks to make up for the corn dogs. How about a pretzel or some whip? Or a churro?
Evil Queen
I have to agree with Ron muenster, the corn dogs are just o.k.
M&M=Love
I'm with EQ and Ron, they are not the best thing I ever ate. I've had better elsewhere.
Mamaof12
Same here. Just another corn dog. I wish they were as good as they sound
Ron Munster
I just had killer corn dogs last week at the LA County fair lol.Polish dogs to be exact :)
Poisoned Apple
While I like the corn dogs, I have to say, the best I've ever had have literally not changed since I was 5(I'm 48 now) from Denio's auction in Roseville CA. LOL. But I will be trying the hot link one in Oct!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: