• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

resell Halloween tickets?

Forums > Disneyland > resell Halloween tickets?

Leanne
Do people buy tickets then something comes up and they have to sell them? Reason I'm asking is that my sister and her family were thinking of going when we do but the party is already sold out.
M&M=Love
Sometimes people do. Just be careful of who you buy from.
Mickey Bound
Since they can be printed on paper some people print a couple duplicates and sell them. Try on this news group say what date and you are looking for tickets.
Poisoned Apple
Yep, life happens and things change. I ended up with five for 9/27 because that was the original plan but my husband's cataract surgery is schedule the Friday before. We changed to Halloween night party and I just plan on eating the costs of the tickets.
Mickey Bound
Maybe you can sell them
Poisoned Apple
I thought about it but I really don't even know where to sell them. I don't use CL and EBay isn't the place I think. Someone on another forum mentioned donating to a child charity but not sure how that would work either. Or which charity.
Jenni
If you wanted to donate to Make A Wish, I bet they would go to good use. Each geographical area has their own chapter. If you want help, I can find the info for you. (My son is a recipient so we are very grateful for that organization!)
Poisoned Apple
Thanks Jenni! I used to work with my local chapter when I worked pediatrics so I contacted and donated them yesterday! Thanks for the suggestion!!
Minnie
Jenni.....what a GREAT suggestion! Poisoned Apple....AWESOME donation!
Jenni
That makes me so happy!
Tattoo Mom
That's so awesome!
Cheshire Rene
If a date is sold out online you should call. Many people are saying they called Disneyland and were able to get tickets over the phone
Little Chef
that's so nice Poisoned Apple! I'm sure whoever receives those tickets are going to be beyond excited!
disneybound
How awesome! Way to make some magic of your own!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: