• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Disneyland alone???

Forums > Disneyland > Disneyland alone???

Little Chef
I'm thinking about taking an unplanned quick trip to Disneyland, possibly alone. I was just wondering if anyone has done the parks solo and how your experience was?
Df4ever
Go for it
Disney-fanatic
I would totally do it!
Disney go girl
so awesome! I've done it twice.
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
On my last trip with my family I would stay out and close out the park after my family returned to the hotel room. It couldn't have been better! It was a little awkward with other people on rides like splash mountain but that wasn't a big deal. Being able to do whatever you please, wandering about and exploring, buying whatever snacks you want, choosing all the rides, amazing!! It's something everyone should try!
GeoffWii
I did Disneyworld, 3 parks one day by myself. I go to do everything that I wanted to do
I was there for my birthday a few years ago with a bunch of friends and all my friends decided to stay at the hotel room and hang by the pool so i went to the park myself. So much fun cause you get to do the rides you want and sometime you get through faster being a single rider.
Disneydreamer74
Oh, I'm doing it. For sure. My teens are losing interest because I've taken them to the parks 7 yrs in a row, but that's alright. I'm staying on property and spending so much money on whatever the helk I want at the parks. Eating whatever snack I want and eating at whatever restaurant I want! Single rider, taking pictures with strangers. I don't care! So go for it!!!
DisneyNana
Oh my goodness, it sounds wonderful. We have run into a lot of people who are there by themselves.
Mickey Bound
Sounds like a dream come true
Little Chef
Thanks so much for all the input guys! If I can get a reasonable flight/hotel I think I'm going to do it??
Disney-fanatic
Wow Little Chef I'm so envious! But seriously have a great time!
Senior Micky
isn't this why they established "single rider" lines....for those who go it alone!
Little Chef
I did it! I booked my flight and I'll be there for the Halloween stuff, which I have yet to experience. Thank you all for talking me into it, I'm Super Excited. It's been a couple years since my last visit
DisneyNana
Have a awesome time! I'm excited for you and a little envious. Please post in this thread about your experiences.
Evil Queen
I bumped another thread about this for you
Little Chef
Thank you
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
Awesome Little Chef!! Hope you have fun!
Disney2017
i have done it several times and it was amazing.. you only have to worry abour yourself and do what you want to do
TexasDisney
I did a three day pass to DL and DCA last Christmas by myself. Best time ever. I rode what I wanted, ate what I wanted and when. Would do it again in a heartbeat!
Disneygirl1212
I've been to Disneyland several times by myself and I'm going again in January. go on all the rides as many times as you want eat what you want walk as fast as you want or as slow as you want what you want when you want it's awesome and you can have as many Dole whips as you want. if someone is thinking about going solo go for it you'll have a great time .... See you there!!!
April McClaughry
I used to take trips to Disney all the time on my own. Usually when friends or family couldn’t afford to go or didn’t have vacation. It’s a great time alone. You can do what you want when you want. No waiting for anyone. I find a lot of times I would strike up conversations with people in line too which was fun. It’s definitely a nice getaway where you can just focus on you. I’d say definitely go!!
Alicat
I absolutely love going alone, best me time ever!
I'm an AP holder and go by myself sometimes.
Tink
I go all the time by myself. I love it. You really see details you would normally miss seeing. You can soak in all the magic. It's fun to do whatever you want whenever you want.
MariaC
I’ve gone by myself so many times. I always treat myself. I’m not shy at all. I talk to people while in line. I love doing the Fantasmic package as well. Hope you got to go too. Blessed to have the annual pass. Love going to both parks. ??
MariaC
I put a Happy Face, but it put two question marks. Weird.
Mamaof12
If I lived closer , I'd go alone. Sounds delightful !
Disney2017
mama i live 7hrs away and have been to the park 10 times this year alone.. best times ever
Mamaof12
We live 14 hrs away and have been 4 times. It's wonderful , isn't it ?
Pirate 67
its so awesome.... you do what ever and at your own pace

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: