• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

How do you get from LAX to Disneyland?

Forums > Disneyland > How do you get from LAX to Disneyland?

DisneyMama
I am not staying at a Disneyland hotel. I am unsure about uaing an Uber. Is here any other mode of transportation to use?
Sprint21
grayline disney express bus. goes to many area hotels. also supershuttle.
Disneygirl1212
Disneygirl12 12 Hello Disney Mama here's the number for Gray Line which is the Disney bus it's all decorated up Disney and the number is +1-800-828-6699 it's about $35 for round trip to your hotel back to the airport. Me and my friend take it every time we go but we go to the John Wayne Airport it's closer. It drops you off pretty close just call them and find out what the nearest pick up and the times are. Have a great time.
DisneyMama
Thank you so much!!!
So I just checked Gray Line and Supershuttle from LAX. Grayline would be $48 round trip per person (but it didn't stop at our hotel which I was surprised at). Supershuttle is $32 round trip per person. I have done supershuttle before and yes the vans do get cramped because they try to take as many people as possible but they get you there as quick as possible.
Disney go girl
I've always done super shuttle. It's about an hr. maybe less
Arayah Teuscher
I super shuttled in May
Disneygirl1212
Tinkerbell 12 12 The the Disney bus stops at the Grand California The Paradise Pier at the Disneyland Hotel the other hotels around town they'll stop at a bus stop that's pretty close to your hotel sometimes if the bus is not full they will drop you off directly in front of your hotel. if you call greyline they will tell you where the nearest bus stop is to your hotel
Minemouse
Has anyone taken an Uber from lax? I'm going in November with my 2 daughters and trying to figure out the quickest, most affordable way to get to paradise pier. Don't need a round trip. Just to the hotel.
Senior Micky
Take Super Shuttle. We've never had more than a 10 minute wait after we get our bags. there are stops outside nearly every baggage claim door, someone to let the next driver in line to know you're there. we make reservations online.
NapaJane
I take Uber from Orange County airport, it's about $18-21. you can get an estimate if u have the Uber app.
NapaJane
looks to be around $48 give or take a few dollars for Uber.
Sophiet1
We use super shuttle on all our trips and have never had a problem
Minemouse
Looks like super shuttle is about the same price as Uber or at least that's what they are quoting right now. $51. I'll have to think about it. Flying into Orange County is sooo much cheaper and less time to get to the hotels. We have family coming from 2 different cities and using lax just made more sense that way. Thanks guys!
Kjoy524
If you can use Uber, that's the way to go. They will take you directly to your hotel. Last time we took super shuttle from John Wayne airport, it took 2 1/2 HOURS!!! We stopped 6 times to drop others off at their homes & hotels. Lucky us, we were the last stop and we were right across the street from Disneyland. Never again!
Minemouse
I was thinking it would be better to do an Uber too. One ride straight to our hotel.
NapaJane
Is the super shuttle price per person?
Minemouse
Yes. Cheaper for an Uber and it's a direct route.
NapaJane
That's what I'm thinking, I have had some kooky drivers and some great ones with Uber, but it works for us. lol
Minemouse
Hahaha! Speaking of kooky drivers napajane, Had one last time I went. It was for mickeys Halloween party and we wanted to save our legs so called an Uber to get us to the park. He was new and didn't know how to get there (literally a block away). Pulled up google maps and proceeded to take us to the parking garage! Hahahaha! We would have been a lot faster walking. But all was good and we finally straightened him out. Lol!
NapaJane
Haha, our last trip back to the airport the guy asked if we rented a car, and then took us to arrivals instead of departure. they rely so much on navigation instead of common Sense. lol
Minemouse
Ha! And some of them need a little more mastery with English. Got a driver once who said he used to drive the disney princesses all the time. He sure knew a lot about them!
Jen
We always use Super Shuttle. It's the cheapest and we've never had a problem, always takes about an hour to get to a "good neighbor" hotel from LAX.
Mom2aMinnie
OK I know you said your unsure about uber/lyft, but for those interested in cost. we, myself husband and 4yr old, took a lyft from LAX to embassy suites north in anaheim. it was a weekday around 1pm. total cost $48. we were in a nice, clean, sedan with air conditioning, and the driver offered us multiple chargers to recharge our devices. no extra stops and definitely worth it.
Poisoned Apple
We do SuperShuttle shared ride. Usually us(3-4) and one other family since the shared van only holds 7. Easy Peasy and I don't trust Uber/Lyft but that's just me. Too many weirdos in the world. Lol
Pixie dust
We always use prime time shuttle. It's private fairly reasonable and I have never had a problem with them
Disney go girl
super shuttle
Beverly Roche
I fly into John Wayne airport then take a shuttle.
THE3LINGS
Super shuttle Black Car can't beat it
Zola Griffin Paget
Karmel Shuttle is an option too

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: