• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Maxpass question

Forums > Disneyland > Maxpass question

Aalaa Jandali
So let's say that the radiator springs paper FP's run out . Does that mean I can no longer reserve it on the app as well?
DisneyNana
That's correct. When they're gone they're gone.
Aalaa Jandali
That's good to know . That way I can put top priority on the FP rides
Mickey Bound
Do they have some ear marked for the people who pay for max pass or are they just first come first served
Rae
From how I understand it, it's first come first served. Same fast pass system. Max pass is just the convenience of not having to walk to the machine to get your fast pass. https://youtu.be/m4FaZcdb9uk
Mickey Bound
Thank you
Jenni
I've heard a lot about the MaxPass in regards to the FastPass but what about the photo pass, how is that? Is it better than just the photopass alone?
Dizzdad
I believe the photo pass works the same as regular photopass. It is currently and extra incentive to get the Maxpass so they can really get a good test on how Maxpass works with people using it.
Jasmine A.K.
It works the same- everything is available for digital download. The only downer for us was that before with photopass we were able to get the whole photo packages at Disney dining now it is all just digital downloads but otherwise it's exactly the same :-)
Marianne
Always check the Disneyland app for FP return times before purchasing a MaxPass. We checked and saw two of the rides we wanted were already out of FPs. So passed in the MaxPass and got on the rides without it no problem.
Fatima N
Has anyone tried the Maxpass yet? Was it worth it!!!! I wanna try it but I'm on the fence!
Camby
I love the Max Pass. You can be in one park and get a fast pass for something in the other park.
Lu
We just returned and used it for 3 of our 4 days. We loved it and found it so worth it. It saves you from running around and so much more efficient. Also the time for being able to grab next FastPass seemed to be sooner.
Fatima N
Oh okay! Thanks guys!
so excited to try this out. really hope it cuts wait times for rides for us.
Felix
Is it like world we're you can have max pass then still get fast pass in park?
Jenni
Do you buy ahead of time or once you get to the park?
Leanne
I'm buying ours when we get our tickets.
Tattoo Mom
If you already have your park tickets you'll have to wait till you are in the park.
Dizzdad
We used it today with no issues. Very convenient. Will be using again tomorrow.
Jenni
We don't have them physically yet but are purchased...
DisneyNana
Jenni, you can purchase at the time you purchase tickets or you can add by going to ticket booth. But if you wait until you enter park you don't have to buy for all the days you are there. You can buy it just for that day. Would give you a chance to give it a try.
Jenni
Ok thanks
Dizzdad
Used it again today and it was a definite plus. Worked our way around each park. Booked next fast right after redeeming one. Some fast passes were able to get for return time within a few minutes of stepping of a ride. Got fast passes for splash mountain just before entering guardians of galaxy.
Little Chef
Awesome, I'm definitely going to give it a go on my trip. How does the photo pass part work with maxpass?
Fatima N
So you can get more than one fast pass at once?
Dizzdad
Photo pass worked well for me. Photographers scan your code in the app. When you leave a ride that had a ride photo enter the letter and number that shows for your ride picture. It takes a little while for photos to link so I would take a picture of the ride photo numbers in case it did not show up later - happened once. One time my kids and I had 2 fast passes at the same time. It depends on return times and when it says you can schedule another one.
Fatima N
Oh ok thanks dizz dad!!!
PrincessLala
My husband and 2 kids just returned from 3 days in parks w/ hopper tickets and did not use MaxPass. We definitely considered it but really didn't need to. In 3 days we went on every ride, some up to 3 times . We used the regular Fastpass system for the popular rides and all others had little to no wait time. I think you have to consider how busy the park is, how many people in your party, how many days you're visiting, and which parks. We would have purchased on the third day if we felt like we were missing out on any rides.
Little Chef
How do the magic bands fit into this? Are they necessary or just an extra fun element?
Tattoo Mom
Magic bands are only for Disney world.
Jenni
That's interesting, thanks PrincessLala. We were considering only because we wanted to get the photopass anyway

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: