• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Fried chicken and Cobb salad

Forums > Disneyland > Fried chicken and Cobb salad

Mickeyswife
The plaza inn will be closed while I'm at DL. Does anyone know of any other venues that serve the fried chicken or fresh Cobb salad?
Msnaye73
I don't know about the Cobb salad but I have been told the fried chicken at the Carnation Cafe is amazing.
NapaJane
Carnation cafe has a Chicken fried chicken plate with mashed potatoes and vegetables. It's a chicken breast breaded and fried, my favorite there!
Mickeyswife
Napajane is it comparable to the fried chicken at the plaza? And does it come with gravy?
NapaJane
I will admit, I never have had the Plaza inn fried chicken. ;( But the chicken fried chicken does have a gravy on it.
Df4ever
I think carnations fried chicken is bland But i am a great cook fried chicken is what I do
Mickeyswife
Thanks for the info. I'm gonna give it a try.
NapaJane
Df4ever, my mom does a great fried chicken too, prob why I never tried Plaza. Carnation may be worth a try, nothing is like home cooking though.
Camby
The roasted chicken at The French Market is really good too.
Cynthia
A few years ago, I had an awesome Cobb Salad at Storyteller's Cafe. I just checked the Disneyland website and it's still on the lunch menu. And the bread they served was out of this world delicious!!!
Mickeyswife
Cynthia where is storytellers cafe?
Senior Micky
Storytellers Cafe is inside Grand California. nice place to eat.
JayZee
We love the dinner buffet at Storytellers; bread pudding is Devine!
Barbara - MPT Agent
I love the Romaine Salad with Shrimp at the Carnation Cafe. Some of the same ingredients of a Cobb Salad, avocado, tomato, bacon and blue cheese. My husband loves Walt's Favorite, the Chicken-fried Chicken meal. https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/carnation-cafe/menus/dinner/
Mickeyswife
Thanks for all the info. I think these are some good alternatives
Marianne
Why is Plaza Inn closed? Refurb??
Barbara - MPT Agent
The Plaza Inn will be closed 9/11/17-9/13/17 for refurbishment.
Little Chef
I Love the Cobb Salad at Storytellers! It's nice to eat something a little healthy amidst all the snacks and goodies :)

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: