• twitter
  • contact us

If you could add a new ride what would it be

Forums > Disneyland > If you could add a new ride what would it be

Mine would be Aladdin it would be a flying carpet ride in the cave of wonders
heffurtink
An updated Skyway.
Mom2aMinnie
anything actually disney themed. not marvel, pixar, star wars. it would be fun to see a pocahontas themed ride.
M&M=Love
Agreed Mom2aMinnie. Let's get back to the classics that started this whole thing.
Minnie
I agree heffurtink - an updated Skyway would be AWESOME!
Evil Queen
I love the aladdin idea, a rollercoaster carpet ride...um yes please.
Jenni
Yes, bring back the skyway! And people mover, I was bummed to hear that was gone. Love the idea of a pochantas ride!
Chance
Mickey mouse dark ride! Can include the classics.... Minnie, goofy, Donald, Pluto, daisy, etc..
Matterhorn
Sadly...a new skyway in California would be too difficult with OSHA and ADA restrictions.... Tron in the place of the people mover tracks would be nice.
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
I really want them to make a new amazing ride that's not just based on a current ip. Like haunted mansion, pirates, Matterhorn, space mountain, big thunder, etc. I feel like Disney has been lacking that lately and I'd love to see something new.
THE3LINGS
Updated people mover
Amy
Old School Disney!
Jenni
Good point Disneyland Dog!
Finding disney
I would love a tangled ride
Tessa
I'd like to see a dark ride based exclusively on Fantasia and (sorry, classic supporters!) a thrill ride where you can ride a speeder bike from Star Wars. Something old, something new :)
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
Tessa that sounds like a cool thing for them to put in Star Wars land! But if they put something like that anywhere other than Star Wars land... there would be MAJOR problems
I would love to see them turn Aladdin oasis into a ride since it's really not used for much. being as it's in adventureland what would be better than something jungle book.
Pixie dust
I would love the seven dwarfs mine ride in Disneyland
Tessa
Disneyland Dog, so true!!!
Msnaye73
I would love to see a version of the Tron rollercoaster in Anaheim. For family though, I've always thought a boat ride through Fantasia scenes would be best. Of course, I used to teach music so...LOL
Jenni
Oooo boat ride through Fantasia, great idea!
Finding disney
Pixie dust I would love the mine train at DL!
Lucylostgirl
The people mover!!!!!! Or a Pochantas show/ride on Tom Sawyer's Island. Maybe in one of the cabins.
Little Chef
I would like a Wreck it Ralph ride and a Ratatouille Restaurant
Little Chef
And a Tiana Restaurant
Priscilla
Aladdin would be cool - I agree! And I wish the people mover came back
Tron3000
My 8 year old want a Gravity Falls roller coaster with golf carts for the cars.
Disney_DivaGem7
Hi All °o° New to the site :) I would love to see Tron in Tomorrow Land and also Expedition Everest.
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
Hello Disney_DivaGem7!!! So glad to have you join the community! Also omg Tron3000 I'm a huge fan of Gravity Falls and that would be awesome! :D
Disneygal
what is gravity falls?
M&M=Love
Gravity Falls https://g.co/kgs/XwsrQw here is a link to explain.
Disneygal
thx that sounds pretty cool
RIL€¥
I'd love to see the Western River Expedition in frontierland. It would be some sort of mix between POTC and Big Thunder. It could be based on the Mississippi, Columbia rivers along with others

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: