• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Rides I won't go on at Disneyland

Forums > Disneyland > Rides I won't go on at Disneyland

Lucylostgirl
Let me know if you agree with any of these! •The Teacups ~ Mad Hatter's Tea Party {DL} •Astro Orbitor {DL} •Dumbo The Flying Elephant {DL} •Flik's Flyer {DCA} •Guardian's Of The Galaxy Mission: BREAKOUT! {DCA} •Space Mountain {DL} •Mickey's Fun Wheel {DCA} •Silly Symphony Swings{DCA}
Brian
It appears you're afraid of heights and don't like to go in circles.
Mamaof12
No circles no heights here either !
love them all guardian's is awesome
Evil Queen
im with you on mickeys fun wheel
Cm428
I generally skip the rides oriented towards little kids, like Dumbo, Astro orbiters, stuff at flicks fair, gadgets coaster... rides like that.
Mickey Bound
I agree with dumbo, Astro, tea cups,flik's, but would add canal boats, buzz light year, me toads wild ride and goofy sky school.
Finding disney
Mickeys fun wheel and guardians I won't do. There are some rides that I don't care to ride but those are the only 2 I won't ride.
Phthomas10
Actually we usually skip all those too except for space mountain. Though the little ones enjoy Dumbo lol
wingman
With the exception of Roger Rabbit, nothing in Toontown.
Msnaye73
I don't care for heights but I ride anything my kids want to ride because I'm a single mom making sure they have the memories of me being there not just of me watching them. ?? But that determination comes from our journey together. You have to do what is right for you.
Katherine
Astro Orbiter and Silly Symphony Swings
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
I never go on Astro Orbiter because it's a long wait with not too much payoff. But I'm fine with anything else, and I'm ok with all the thrills and dizziness lol.
NapaJane
Symphony Swings gives me such anxiety, but went with just my son last time and put on my big girl panties. Got on, was ready, started up and they stopped it and brought us back down cause some kids were grabbing each other. Removed them and started again. Let me tell you, longest 5-10 min of my life. lol. That one obviously will happen, but you will never get me on the Fun Wheel.
Disneygal
i don't do silly swings or mickeys wheel but i do the rest. i had never done astro orbitors i the 41 years i had been going to Disneyland until my 4 year old grandson made me ride it and now i love it!
MrBaub
My list is almost the same. I ride Space mountain and Guardians. The one I would to my list is Star Tours... do not like this ride at all.
GrumpyCurtis
Tea Cups because of the spinning that my daughter always wants to do, Astro Orbitor, Dumbo the Flying Elephant same thing the spinning just does not agree with me.
Chance
I ride everything but I can only do so many 3D rides before I get a headache and sick. if i can keep it to one or two of those rides a day, I'm good.
Disneybaby
Can't ride the Teacups...but love them all. My retirement goal is to sit in a lawn chair and watch people get on and off Astro Orbitor. Some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen LOL
Jack Skell
Won't go on the tea cups. I get too dizzy
DisneyNana
I just can't handle The Matterhorn. Too jerky for me. Gives me a headache.
NapaJane
I love that Disneybaby, it is hilarious to watch.
~Disneyfan~
I was probably one of the people you found trying to get out of that ride Disneybaby. Not funny when it happens to you, but I must agree with you. It's definitely a good people watching ride!
DisneyHolly
Mickeys fun wheel scares me and I don't like the spinning of the teacups.
Crystal
I don't like the Mickey wheel...being in a sliding cage is not fun. I also don't like neing under water in a submarine.
Alaura
Dido crystal! those are the only two that I cannot do
Little Chef
I just can't do the Matterhorn anymore. it's too jerky and my back was all twisted the rest of the day last time :( Such a bummer cus I do Love that ride.
Disneygirl1212
Tinkerbell 12 12 I won't do Mickey's big wheel nothing to hold onto kind of scary especially right after you eat breakfast don't want to do that again but I love Space Mountain and Guardians.Oh yeah I won't do Silly Swings either I can just picture the chain Breaking Me flying off into the water LOL
Pixie dust
Won't do the teacups and can easily take or leave space mountain.
Camby
Anything in Toontown.
Disney2017
no tea cups dumbo or space rockets.... circles mean sickness
Minemouse
Matterhorn:(. I'm with you little chef!
Mickey*Bugs
Only ride I have not done is Goody's Sky school.
Searabbit
only ride I dont like is dca's california screaming. I have been on it twice but it scares me half to death to go upSide down.
Lu
Space Mountain Splash Mountain Matterhorn Tea Cups and any other spinning ride.
Janessa Jean Chrisp
I won't go on Guardian's Of the Galaxy Mission: Breakout either. We rode it while it was still Tower of Terror (or whatever it was called) and I walked away from the ride with whiplash and a headache that lasted for a week. I, personally, don't see the hype of the ride (now or before), but then I had a bad experience.
Disneygal
i went on roger rabbit a few weeks ago with my granddaughter and remembered how much i don't like that ride, but i would do it again for her. but i draw the line at mickeys funwheel and the silly swings no way!!!
Disneygal
oh maybe they r called symphony swings
Disneygal
i no longer do matterhorn. too rough on the back
Minnie
• Mickey's Fun Wheel • Silly Symphony Swings
Jenni
Yeah my son might be doing the swings by himself...get real dizzy and nauseous on those rides! Is the Zephyr as bad?
DisneyNana
Zephyr is not bad at all. A ride I won't go on is Screamin'. I did try it once for my granddaughter and I certainly wish I hadn't. Won't do that again.
Rae
I've gone on all the rides on this list except the silly symphony swings. I would ride those swings as a kid at the county fair so I just don't care to ride them anymore. : )
Disneyland's Little Girl
i love those rides the only ride i dont like to go on is its a small world unless its a hot day
April McClaughry
I don’t go on: Teacups Astro Orbitor Dumbo Fliks Flyer Silly Symphony Swings Space Mountain Not because I don’t like them but I get motion sick. I’m going to try the Guardians of the Galaxy once just to experience it but I know I’ll pay for it. Lol. Would love to be able to go on all of these though without issues. :(
Taylor
I’m ok with Tea Cups, Space, and Silly Symphony Swings but everything else, NOPE.
The swinging fun wheel
Monika
Nothing that goes in circles and Matterhorn & Thunder Mountain are too rough, they give me a headache
RIL€¥
I just won't do the small kid ones like Dumbo, Carousel, Circus Train, Astro Orbiter. Also most of Bugs Land

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: