• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

in the park all alone

Forums > Disneyland > in the park all alone

Alina ornelas
any hints and tips for being in the park in alone for 3 days
Deathbythebay
single rider lines! Indiana, splash mountain, radiator springs, ca screamin...
Alina ornelas
oh yeah love it
Evil Queen
try foods your family has no interest in, sit and have a few drinks at the cove bar and people watch, slide into small spots at the last minute to watch parades and shows, and just take your time and do the things that you want to do at your own pace
Alina ornelas
yes its just going to be so weird being all alone
NapaJane
I am envious! I second all the things Evil Queen mentioned!!
Amanda :-)
I've always wanted to take cool pictures, like the random Disney photographers I follow on instagram. Looking forward to trying on my next trip!
Micky Manny
you'd be surprised. at how fun the park can be alone, do The To Do List in the cart hey section in this app, you never alone when at Disneyland there's always cast members and just visitors and sometimes you can strike up some really interesting conversations with people that you meet for the first time
Jamming
it's actually not weird to be all alone in the parks. i often go alone now. no one says anything or acts differently. it's nice to go do exactly what you want to do. have fun!
Cm428
evil queen is my hero with all the great ideas..
Evil Queen
yay! its kind of my dream to go alone but my family will never let that happen.
Df4ever
do everything and anything you want. eat and drink what you want.
Alina ornelas
i am here for 4 days hahah
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
Just take your time and explore the park. You'll have fun no matter what you do! :D
Mike DiamondDash Dasher
Thinking about making a solo trip myself sometime.
Alina ornelas
its was amazing actually one of the best times ever....
Evil Queen
im so glad you had fun! now that you have done it do you have any other tips for solo trippers?
Jenni
I would TOTALLY do a solo trip! Ride all the rides you want whenever you want, people watch, slow down to shop, eat what foods you want when you want. I love my family and all but...
Alina ornelas
since I have an AP I just took my time did many things New like the cove bar.. I meet lots of amazing people cast members this trip was a life changer
disneybound
Sounds like a blast! Glad you enjoyed yourself Alina Ornelas.
Alina ornelas
i did so much def going to do it again
Micky Manny
glad to hear you had a good time, I do it all the time
DisneyNana
Sounds fabulous. I want to do that. I just have to travel so far that it doesn't make sense to drive that distance by myself. So happy that you had the opportunity and for 4 whole days. Sweet!!!
Alina ornelas
where do you have to travel from Disney Nana
Evil Queen
bump
Little Chef
Awesome! Thanks so much @Evil Queen. This thread is super encouraging, I can't wait! Now that I've booked Everything I'm super excited. My trip is two weeks away usually I'm planning my Disney trips months in advance
Jenni
I think I can safely say we are all a bit jealous!
Evil Queen
super jealous

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: