• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Indiana Jones closed???

Forums > Disneyland > Indiana Jones closed???

MLHuerta23
Ok we are going the second week of May the week of the 5th. I read that Indiana Jones and Pirates will be closed! Tell me this is not true, how can they close both if them at the same time????
BengalBoy32
You can check on the Disneyland website!
jessika & mason
they close a lot of rides while getting ready for summer. why not close those two together?
Predator04
why? becuase they are main rides. you want to try and keep good rides open even in off season so you still get people comming
Jericho
I hadn't heard or read about Pirates being closed. Hope that is incorrect.
Bryant
The complete Refurbishment schedule is also listed in the Vacation Planning Forum.
missdisneylandlover
anyway it gose it is mess up I am going next wk for my bday and it will be close according to this web page.
We are going the first week of May as well. Indiana Jones is suppose to re-open on May 8th but Pirates will stay closed until the end of May. AND Grizzly rapids/run is closed until June! I'm very disappointed with Disney that I am spending so much $ on tickets and traveling so far but will be cheated out of many main attractions. comin
Ron Munster
I was just there today and the boards that are put up to enclose the attraction say spring 2014, so with it being spring it should open up pretty soon I would assume.
Princess Stephanie
I will also be there that week on May 7th I am disappointed that pirates and Indiana jones is gonna be closed. But not letting it ruin my trip cause this gives me a little free time to see and do other things in the park I don't normally do, and I know I'll be back again to ride those rides.
Sushidude
Ron Munster-- I would like to point out that BTRR had a sign that it would reopen fall 2013 and it just opened this month. I knoww they are not totally redoing POC like they did BTRR, just saying.
Sushidude
Where are you all seeing POC will be closed? I just looked at the Disneyland web page and it is not showing it closed. Indy yes, but neither POC or GRR CO.
Diane - DIO/MPT Agent
@Sushidude... On this app: • Look at the pinned thread at the top of the Vacation Planning forum. • Look in Hours & Schedule on the home screen of this app. Change the date to April 28, 2014 and scroll down to Refurbishments. On the DLR website: • Look at the daily calendar on April 28, 2014
Diane - DIO/MPT Agent
Ok, got it. :-) The interactive map on the DLR website. Click on the star by PotC. Keep in mind this map does not always show updated schedule changes. We use three Disney direct sources to put the list together in Vacation Planning.
Napajra
I never knew about the interactive map! thank you so much. One question, is a ride usually only down once a year?
Bryant
Napajra typically yes but they can be closed for short periods (sometimes only a few days) throughout the year. Also long term closures (which I consider anything longer than a month) typically don't happen more than once a year sometimes less. You can always count on HM & IASW closures each year for Holiday Makeovers.
Napajra
thank you! I actually changed my vacation once due to pirates being closed. I will keep checking!
MLHuerta23
I am trying not to let these closures ruin my trip but I will be sad! At least we will be there on the 9th so hopefully Indiana Jones will actually open when they say it will!
cali<3
this why I enjoy going in june everything is usually always open unless a ride break down that day it might be hot out but you get to enjoy all the rides

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: