• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Favorite souvenirs to buy?

Forums > Disneyland > Favorite souvenirs to buy?

Calidawn
I love my various Disney sweatshirts, I always get a pin with the year I'm there on it and my most favorite is my Eeyore pillow pet that I sleep with (even though I'm 42). LOL!
'Ello Poppet
I love Disney pins and a cute lanyard and I always hang it up where my desk is ! Love looking at them and thinking about how much fun I had
PassportPrincess
( Hi, I'm new, hope it's cool to crash this party!) Piggy banks! Cute and affordable trinkets that teach the kiddos how to save. Win win!!
Calidawn
Crash away PassportPrincess!! Always happy to see people's comments. Might give me ideas on what to buy next time ;)
Lightsnack
I have to say vynalmations
Disney Jenn - DIO
I always get a sweatshirt, pins, vinylmations and a magnet!
Nicole Lynne Huber
I love the leather bracelets you can get in frontier land! And I'm gonna start pin collections for me and my 2 kids! Excited to do that on our next trip
Michelle
Unintentionally I've been getting tea cups and coffee cups. But they're a nice and useful reminder of my trip. =)
_DisneyFamily_
Pins for sure!
Sam
I am looking the get the magic rose for my daughter. ever since I saw it at disney tokyo and thought to my self the person I give that to will be very special to me. I cant wait to give it to my little princess!
Pezdisney
the Attraction pins are always great, but love the big fold out maps of the park. would put the map up on the wall
Jeff Moose Montagne
I would love to get Pins, but to tell you the thruth anything unique something you can only get at Disneyland.
Diz-Fan 6
we get a Christmas tree ornament with the year on it each time we go.
Sunshine Princess
I'm new here too! My favorite is probably the sweatshirts because they're so comfy and nice to put on after a water ride :)
Anthony Bands
I love to buy key chains, that way I get to carry them with me everyday on my lanyard along with my house keys :p
Disney Jenn - DIO
@ Hendry Family...are you talking about the glowing red roses? I remember getting one of those as a kid myself
Undomads
I spend way to much money on stuff to bring home but my favorite is always bringing one or two stuffed animals home (:
Sam
I have seen glass ones in the case and all Jenn but I have not seen it in over 14 years as thats when I was at tokyo disney and came up with the plan heh. I would also like to add mickey ears heh.
Mousearoo88
Last year I got a vinylmation.
Disney Jenn - DIO
@ Hendry family, is this your rose? http://m.disneystore.com/jeweled-beauty-and-the-beast-enchanted-rose-by-arribas-limited-edition/mp/1313897/1000276/
Seanmartinkitchingub
Vinylmation for sure!
Tigger76
Popcorn buckets & coffee cups
Disneyracer
we buy a light box every trip
Calidawn
A light box?
LoveMeSomeDisney
mugs, sweatshirt and magnet...and just in the 2 years pina
Club33
We get a dated refrigerator magnet each year we go
PassportPrincess
Yeah, what's a light box?
Jen - DIO
Travel mugs from the carts. Then I can use them once I'm hone as a great reminder of the trip!
DisneyDiva21
Mickey Ears! They're so fun to wear
James
Official trading pins, shirts, candy, sipper souvenir cups, pressed pennies. Those are just a few of my favorite souvenirs to buy
Sam
http://m.disneystore.com/beauty-and-the-beast-enchanted-rose-glass-sculpture-by-arribas-large/mp/1342950/1000276/ This one Jenn
Agswin75019
Are there any snow globs that have electric parade theme?
Disney Jenn - DIO
Hendry family, those are really pretty! Check out the crystal store in NOS
Emily
I love Reusable Cups I take them w/Me everywhere
Lyea
Pins, one Vinylmation and a journal of some sort. Those are musts every trip.
Tooey
When I go, I get pins and what ever strikes me on that trip. I like the shirts, but they usually are hard to find for a 3x in women's. If I do find them there is not much of a choice in color or style at all.......so I would hope the people in marketing would read this.
DisneyKyle
My pins
Jeff Juravinski
My last visit I got a golf towel! But you have to get a pair of ears!
Disneylandman13
pins and hats. love them!
StarToursJedi
Pins and the collection of Disney characters dressed as Star Wars character action figures to add to my Star Wars action figure collection
Ashley
I bought 2 pairs of pj pants last year when I was there (one from my hotel gift shop lol) and the other from the disney store in downtown disney. I love wearing them and remembering my trip :) this time around I'm gonna pin trade and I'm super excited to try it.
Rapunzel Rider
sweatshirts, toothpick holders.
Rapunzel Rider
oh and coffee mugs :)
MissAnnCash
Christmas tree ornaments for years on all vacations, last year we started with pins.
Mommat4
We like to get a picture frame and a magnet for our fridge. This time when we go ( which is in 11 days 33 minutes and 41 seconds lol) me my 4 girls and sis in law are all gonna get matching bracelets. : )
Lou
always get t-shirt but this year we would love a snowglobe
Disney Geek
We get T-shirts and mugs we always try and find new ones each year
Shane
Coffee mugs
Crystal
This is not my favorite souvenir...but my son's when he picked his first souvenir . He was 14 months old and snagged a Mickey 10 plush while in the rented stroller and from there he lives to get Disney plush toys at the park!!
Tony Q
XMAS ornaments,coffe mugs,iPhone stuff,
Princess-Ana
pressed pennies. I have 2 full pressed penny books. it's a cheap souvenir and it's fun to use the map to locate all of the penny machines
Scott7858
At the Disneyana store on Main Street you can have a Disney artist sketch a character for you My wife and I buy one each trip.
DiZ
every trip. lanyard and pins-or shadow boxes
Menehune
Since we plan on going around Christmas, I plan on getting an ornament from DL or DCA.
Menehune
Agswin75019: I don't know if they do snow globes but I have seen the pins. I have an Elliot pin :)
Saf
Hoodies. I love my disneyland hoodie. My husband buys a coffee mug, and he doesn't even drink coffee.
Mickey Mouse Lover
pins.so much fun to collect and store trade
Laikapet
My boyfriend and I get something every trip that is couple related. first time was connecting puzzle shaped mickey and minnie key chains then ears, then luck of the draw in a mystery pack of pics we got Jack and Sally and mickey minnie pins.
route 66
ears autograph books photo ablums
Disneyland 4-Life
I love getting the souvenir cups & the Disneyland park playing cards.
Matterhorn
@Pezdiney: do they still sell those large fold out maps?? I have quite a few from the 70's and 80's... If so, where do they sell them?
Disneystorm
We always get a disney park Christmas ornament, a special jim shore figurine and we started collecting pressed pennies during our last trip. :)
Megmegrocks
I like to get pins for my lanyard and Mickey ears!
AmyAustin
I'm fortunate to have a Disney outlet way out here in the boonies. We get quite a bit of park merchandise and it's all on clearance. I save bunches buying it here. On our last trip I saw a disneyland hoodie that I wanted sooo bad but I didn't want to spend 70 on it. Well they just got it here and I got it for 22.50. I bought my son the most adorable lightning mcqueen (with Mickey ears on) for 5.99. It's awesome
AmyAustin
I also got two it's a small world snow globes for 9.99. I also purchased the different play set lands from dca. They had the monorail, ramones, luigis tires and others for 7.99. I love when they have additional 25% off and I also use my chase card to get discounts.
Stacey
I think anything Disney is an awesome souvenir; but I did have to myself a Mickey Mouse plush to match my daughter's Minnie Mouse plush. You also can't go wrong with t-shirts and hoodies! I swear we must have bought something from every shop we went into when we went to DL. Luckily I packed an extra duffle bag in our suitcase because we needed it!
Arayah Teuscher
coffee cups, sweatshirts and snow globes.
Carousel Rider
I love buying disneyland hats. A few years ago I bought a Mickey sorcerer hat. I love it so much I randomly wear it around the house all the time :)
JOnEsMimimouse
Sweatshirts and EARS!
JOnEsMimimouse
Every time we go to any Disney park, my husband gets a Mickey watch
Disney Dad (1 of 3)
Ours has always been the silhouettes of our 3 kids. We had them done when they were about 5 years old and they hang over each of the kids bedroom doors. My daughter is away at college now, but everytime I see them, it reminds me of the great memories we experienced at Disneyland.
Melissa Rowbotham
We love getting the silhouettes as well! Just a bit of Disney Magic. Love!
Marr
Coffee mug!!! :D
Brian
I got my gf the magic rose and I always get my mom a coffee cup. Get a lightsaber though
Shelley
Hoodies & coffee cups
Sushidude
where can you get the silhouettes? I thought the place on Main Street was taken by the Starbucks.....
Disneylandman13
I usually buy the pins.
DaisyMom
Pressed pennies! What a deal for $.51 each!
Nicole Lynne Huber
Sushi dude you can get them on Main Street, the shop is connected to another larger one that I can't remember the name of off the top of my head. It's where they sell the precious moments type things.
Disney Jenn - DIO
Sushi dude, the silhouette shop is right near the porch with the rocking chair
DSNYKD
Shot glasses! I can't wait to go back at Christmas time and see what new ones I'll get to bring home this year!!
DisneyBo10
Mickey ears are always a classic thing to get in my book! also some pins and a jacket!
Disney Messiah
Pins and pillow pets
JenXer
I want something uniquely is Disneyland. The first thing I ever bought with my own earned money when I was 7 years old was a Mickey and Minnie figurine set at Disneyland. I'm not a stuff person but still to this day, they're one of my most cherished (material) possessions.
Kayla
towels and picture frames are 2 of my favorites
Pluto's Girl
I love Pluto. I've always wanted a Pluto watch!
seabelle
pressed pennies
Pirate
Lol I think everything I buy at Disneyland is my favorite
Kkimber2
I get one pin every trip. Then whatever really sticks out at me. I got the Jasmine nail polish from Beautifully Disney one trip and now every time I wear that one I think of Disneyland:) I also love my Mickey sweatshirt! And I recently started collecting the souvenir hot chocolate mugs! It's only about $3 more than your hot chocolate purchase anyway and then you get an awesome and useful souvenir! I finally bought a pair of ears last trip and I wish I had done that on my first trip! I can't believe I've been going all these years without ears...
'Ello Poppet
Where can I get the hot chocolate mugs Kkimber2?
Disney Tom
jack skellington
Princess Stephanie
Where can you get the souvenir hot chocolate mugs?
Disneystorm
My new favorite souvenir to get is popcorn buckets. We have five of them including two star wars ones that are actually shaped like the characters.
Memnv
I like to get a hat and pins
Berta1214
A pin with the year on it, plastic travel mug(at tomorrow land cafe) dated picture frame, and hats from the mad Hatter. Of course the normal hoodies, shirts, scarves, bags, pens, and Christmas ornaments.
Berta1214
You can also get the cocoa mugs at French Market and a few other counter service restaurants. You'll see them on display.
Mickey Bound
clothes and pins
Memnv
I like to get pins and a baseball cap
NapaJane
always buy coffee mugs for myself and my girls. however just lost about a dozen mini "snow" globes in our Napa quake, my girls and I collected for years. plan on picking up a few next time. yeah!!!
Emily
New Purse!!! I love using my Disneyland purse later when I'm home again to remind Me of a Magical Vacation :)
Fan of GOOFY
Pins to wear on my hat. was once offered $200 for my hat about 20 pins on it.
Disney Tom
anything jack
Gatoloco34
Coffee mug! My wife and I don't drink coffee lol but we have like 25 mugs that we've collected :D
BEmSeeKay
Coffee mugs. But they end up being kind of a sad reminder that my daily grind is far from magical!
Berta1214
I ALWAYS buy a dated picture frame and trading pin. I went to the park Sept 21-27 this year and they are sold out of picture frames. How is that possible? That's really bad marketing on Disneys behalf. I've been before in December and they've been sold out but September.......that's disappointing.
DisneyLove
I always get a pin and magnet but for the kids I try to find something different. Kids grow out of the shirts so fast so I find something to hang on the wall.
Charity McWain Sullivan
Silouettes of my girls??
Tim
Do they still sell the minnie slippers if yes where at??
Michelle
I saw the Minnie slippers at world of disney (downtown Disney) and on Main Street, I forget which shop. But it's on the left, I think the emporium?
Tim
Okay thank you Michelle :)
DisneyExp
I always get mugs. I drink out of one different every time I make hot chocolate which is a LOT haha
Mickey Bound
pins or tee shirt
AzDad
Coffee mug, silhouettes of the kids and a souviner popcorn bucket
FrozenBell
we usually get build a bears, Mickey ears, and then whatever little things we stumble upon, like my sister's tinkerbell light from her drink at carnation cafe, or cheap impulse buys while waiting for parades and shows. lots of people swear by buying Disney things online before the trip, but even if it saves money, it's just not the same experience.
MariaC
I sweaters and womans tops. :)
Jae Em
Shot glasses and other glassware with my name engraved on it from the glass shop on main street
Berta1214
Vinylmations, picture fridge magnet, pin with year on it and a ride pin, t shirts, travel mug, Mickey ears, and a picture frame.
Berta1214
I forgot, a park exclusive Pandora charm(or two)
Phthomas10
When my family goes, we always do a pin exchange where we choose names and then someone buys a pin for that person :)
GeoffWii
I always get a year t-shirt
Disneygirl94
pins :) im currently on my 4th lanyard
Finding disney
I always get a new set of ears for my daughter and a Christmas ornament for me.
Paul
Popcorn bucket. And a mickey keychain with the USA flag.
Cm428
pirates pins are a must, and usually one shirt/ jersey/ sweatshirt for each of us. best jersey was a POTC #67 with captain Jack as the name.
Evil Queen
pajamas
THE3LINGS
vinylmation and Disney Dollars
Mom2aMinnie
coffee mug
GrumpyCurtis
I love getting a hat or two, multiple pins, magnet, clothing. Hey it's Disneyland and it's awesome!
Pixie dust
I love a new sweatshirt and I get a new leather bracelet each trip. I just started collecting the Disney ears ornaments. And my husband buys me a new pandora charm each visit. I also love buying a new pin too.
Disney-fanatic
Coffee cups!
Disney Dave
Usually a pin and sometimes a t-shirt. I prefer items that symbolizes "old school" Disneyland.
~Disneyfan~
I've started Christmas ornaments for my grandsons. By the time they are adults, they'll have a beautiful collection. (I'm there twice a year)
Berta1214
I forgot, I always buy an ornament with the year on it, and my boys pick a character ornament. Man, we buy alot??
DisneyHolly
I love buying themed popcorn buckets, coffee mugs and more pins for my lanyard
DisneyMama
Globes, shot glasses, and and magnets! Preferably with the year but sometimes we go later in the year and theyve run out!
Priscilla
We come from Canada so we don't get to go very often. But my daughter always gets a "Brave Buddy" which is a plush she can take on the rides and hold walking in the park. And then we get the popcorn buckets and use them at home to keep the magic going as well as some Disney jewelry to wear in between visits. Can't wait to go back!!!!
Princess Eilonwy
My daughter gets pins for her lanyard, I get a travel mug and my husband will usually find something in The Star Trader! These are always a must!
Minnie
Favorite souvenirs would be magnets - to go on the fridge and remind us of our 'magical' trip, and a Carmel Apple - that gets eaten one I get home! : )
Tessa
Christmas ornament with the year on it, preferably with a photo holder. And bracelet charms!
Mickey Bound
Cups, clothes
Shelley
My favorite souvenier is always a hoodie...
Df4ever
photo album
Df4ever
welcome passportprincess
Df4ever
welcome sunshine
Alina ornelas
alex and ani braclets, hoodies
The Pod
I love buying my best teacher friend across the hall a yearly calendar! We are both Disney fanatics and makes us smile each month we see a new picture!
Mamaof12
We bought silverware and we love using it
Fatima N
I've started to do pins!! I always get a cup !
Poisoned Apple
I'm a coffee cup person. Although I only use one or two of my collection. And baseball caps but only if they're evil. Lol
disneybonnie
I love getting a sweatshirt, pins and car antenna balls.
Poisoned Apple
I used to do antenna balls(they really need a poisoned apple one! LOL) my last 3 cars have not had antennas. I need to make an antenna ball tree in my house!
Little Chef
oooh a poisoned apple one would be super cute
Hollands88
Me, I collect coffee mugs!!!
DisneySmithFam
We always grab pins, magnets and at least one souvenir cups/mugs from an eatery inside of the parks.
DisneyNana
@Alina ornelas, do they sell the Alex and Ani bracelets in the park? I've got to start getting those.
Poisoned Apple
My husband always says "another mug?" And I counter with "another Grumpy tshirt/hat/pajama set?" Lol
Disneygirl1212
I always go to all the stores to see what kind of cool t-shirt I can fined to wear while I'm there. And definitely a pen or two.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: