• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Super Bowl Sunday crowds?

Forums > Disneyland > Super Bowl Sunday crowds?

Ashklug
Just wondering if anyone has been to disneyland on Super Bowl Sunday in the last few years and if so how were the crowds? Thanks
BengalBoy32
The crowds will be nicer and more peaceful because everyone will be watching the game.
Sunnydaze
When is Super Bowl Sunday?
cosmoprincess07
It's pretty busy but the parks slow down during the game
DizDad7
Superbowl sounds is Feb. 2nd
DizDad7
oooops. *not sounds* (Sunday)
Sunnydaze
Thankyou DizDad7.
DizDad7
NP. ;-)
Fred
It's always crowded.
jessika & mason
we bought our pass on super bowl Sunday last year and the park was pretty empty. we will be there again this year!
Ashklug
Jessika & mason Thank you! We'll be there too and are hoping for light crowds
Gabster1
It depends on who is playing and when the game is. Of they are high profile teams then crowds should be light. But we have been and sometimes it's packed.
PYNC
I'll be there too, for mi nephews bday :)
jessika & mason
ashklug, if you see us, say hi!! I have brown and blue hair now. and I normally have my almost 3 year old son on my back in a carrier... but he will probably be walking with the other crowds!
Helen
my sister went on Superbowl Sunday last year and she said the park was the most crowded she's ever seen it.
jessika & mason
thats crazy. I don't think we waited more than 15 minutes for anything. it seemed like a regular Wednesday (but a Sunday, obviously)
Sickboycool
I will be there the day after but my Seahawks are still in it so I will most definitely be watching the game.
Hannah Bryant
I'm planning on going to the parks on Super Bowl sunday!
Ashklug
Jessika & mason I will definitely say hi if I see you! I have brown hair and bangs and will be with my sister. People always think we're twins so we might be easy to spot

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: