• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Help-DLR

Forums > Disney Hotels > Help-DLR

Fatima N
Hey everyone!!! I have booked a room for 6 ppl at the disneyland hotel. I’m torn because I love the grand because its almost 2000 more. I’m planning ahead but I want you’re opinions. I’ve stayed the the Grand but how do you guys feel and the disneyland resort? How’s the walk and the distance? Thanks everyone !
Jenni
I’ve gone back and forth and I’m back to the DLH. We loved seeing all the characters and the classic nature. Definitely get a room in the Adventure or Fantasy Tower, we stayed in the Frontier Tower and it was such a llooonnngggg walk to DTD! If you can, splurge for the concierge rooms instead of the Grand!
Fatima N
Thanks Jenni!! My sister has bad arthritis and fibromyalgia. I requested a room closest to downtown Disney in case she has bad pain and needs to go back. Which is the closes tower?? You made me feel a little better. I kind of felt like I was cheeping out and ruining the kids Experience.
Mickey Bound
Adventure tower is closest you can request it but the only way to guarantee it is club level. We have done both although I like seeing characters we are now back at grand. We find even going to adventure tower sometimes seem to far. I have bad knees, feet. My husband has bad feet. Both are good just depends what you can afford.
Fatima N
Thanks Mickey bound!! I’m not sure what im going to do. It’s a 1500$ difference. I have till nov 2018 to pay it off but it feels steep!!!!
Senior Micky
We have gone back and forth between the Grand and DLH. In May, we will be at the Grand, in November, we plan on DLH. This past September, we stayed at DLH, in the Frontier Tower. I thought I was going to be disappointed, but, our room was amazing. We did not find it any longer to walk to DTD than anywhere else. I am going to try to get the same room that we had in September. I love the Grand for the convenience of proximity to the parks. But, I love DLH because of the Disney feeling you get the minute you walk into the lobby.
Mickey Bound
One time we stayed at frontier tower rooms themselves are nice. For us it comes down to GC not feeling like we were way out. After doing the club level with DLH so could get adventure tower we figured out GC regular room was cheaper.
Fatima N
I think I might change it to the Grand. The proximity is what keeps nagging at me. I guess if I am having trouble getting it paid I can switch closest to the date.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: