• contact us

New Disney Hotel

Forums > Disney Hotels > New Disney Hotel

DisneyDad
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2017/10/new-hotel-disneyland-resort/
Mickey Bound
Saw that looks nice but going to be expensive like the others
Disney-fanatic
That's absolutely what in thought Mickey Bound! I think it will be more expensive than the Grand Californian.
Mickey Bound
Probably
Mom2aMinnie
do u think it will have any impact on other disney hotel property prices? up, down or stay the same (meaning normal price increases)?
Poisoned Apple
I think it is actually in the area that has been staging area for the runDisney races. AMC, EoS, Rainforest etc will all still be there, at least from what I gathered from runDisney when they canceled 2018 races the bulk of construction will be in that area.
Poisoned Apple
My bad. Just saw the new report in the news section. I hope EoS stays in DTD.
Phthomas10
Hmm.. I hope it’s not more expensive than Grand Californian..but now that you mention it..it probably will be...hopefully it’ll be a theme I don’t like so I won’t wanna save and spend to stay there lol
tangled and frozen
what theme is it? DH is classic Disney; Grand is classic California. ..
Jenni
I really hope they use the Disney magic! Loved that at DLH
DisNerd Girl
This is interesting! I wonder what the name will be?! I heard a rumor of a Starwars Themed Hotel- but this does not seem like that at all. No matter! I look forward to buying DVC points at my favorite resort!
Jenni
The Star Wars one is at WDW I believe
'Ello Poppet
I would love a classic Disney theme .. Who knows, it’s kinda fun waiting to see
Mickey Bound
I forget when is it slated to open?
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
From what I've read, it appears to be slated for an opening in 2021. I also saw in one article that the hotel would have some sort of nature aspect, with lots of gardens and water features. Can't wait for more info!
Disneyluvr
The new hotel is supposed to be a 5 diamond hotel. So be prepared to shell out big bucks to stay there. However, in my opinion the location is terrible! Especially for the guests at the DLH. They’re gonna feel cut off from the entire park!
Jenni
I would like to see the monorail rerouted so that it stops at each resort hotel and then at each park. That would help make the cost so worth it!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: