• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

grand updates

Forums > Disney Hotels > grand updates

Nwvp
Anyone stayed at the Disney Grand Californian recently? How are refurbishments going? We will be staying there for the first time in November and are going it will be in Grand shape.
Mickey Bound
Was their 15th last month it was in good shape then. They were working in lobby but did not notice it much. Were they were they screens it off like they do in Disneyland
Barbara - MPT Agent
Hi Nwvp! We stayed at the Grand Californian this past week and there were a few small areas throughout the resort behind the "construction curtain" as Mickey Bound mentioned. The main lobby was open, the 3rd floor was closed off. It looked like they are finishing the last phase of the renovation. We loved our renovated room, it was beautiful with many nice upgrades! Hope you have a wonderful trip in November!
Nwvp
Thanks for the replies! is the third floor just rooms or something normally open to guests?
Mickey Bound
Only problem with the new rooms bed is to high. I have to put chair by bed to get up on it.
Nwvp
new question, staying at the club level...anyone have any preferred room or location recommendations?
Fatima N
I’m so excited abt this. Last time I stayed here was over 2 years ago. Going again this year in dec!!!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: