• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

What is your favorite Disney resort to stay at?

Forums > Disney Hotels > What is your favorite Disney resort to stay at?
I love the Disneyland hotel because of the memories. But at the same time I love The Grand Californian because of the ambience. What about you guys?
Poisoned Apple
DLH for the pool, GC for everything else. LOL. Actually they are all wonderful but we don’t have small children any longer so we don’t step at PP any more either. When our kids were younger we did. Now that GC entrance is only for GC guests, we stay there predominantly but DLH during race weekends.
My favorite is The Grand Californian! Beautiful majestic lobby, friendly staff, a fantastic location with direct access into California Adventures, and cozy rooms with a balcony to relax! LOVE it! °o°
Mickey Bound
GC it’s a lot closer than the others has a balcony.
Andrea Dahms Foskett
Disneyland Hotel. It is very Disney.
I have not yet been able to talk myself into all that money but if I did I think it would be cool to stay at the Grand Californian!
GC for the close location and easy access to dca.
GC for the pools, location , all night room service and beauty. Not the price for sure
By far Disneyland Hotel. I've stayed there 4 times before and after the refub. It is so magical, the pools, the head boards, etc. The Paradise Pier is cute, but not as much as D. Hotel, specially their pool. This New Year we'll stay at the Grand just because we've never stayed there and I have to do it at least ones, however D. Hotel will always be my fave and my kids' fave:)
Senior Micky
The Grand for location. DLH for Disney magic.
I’m so intrigued to stay at the GC one day, I loved how much easier it would have been to get to the parks! Does it really not have the magic of DLH? That was a fantastic hotel!! Loved meeting the characters around the grounds! My son loved the pool of course but I wasn’t as impressed as I wanted to be.
Mickey Bound
We do grand every time. Have do other two but like the grand better nice and close. You don’t see characters around. But we think It has a quiet elegance all its own. We feel we get better service better.
I like to stay at Disneyland Hotel for the whimsy and fun! However, GC is definitely closer, and I think that alone can be worth the extra cost.
Mickey Bound
GH pools are the best. Rented a cabana and was horrible. You suppose to have water in fridge and basket of fruit. Our fridge had no water and a half eaten salad and no fruit. I could have over looked all that if I did hot half to ask for water 3 or more times and never did get any. I expected more from them. In contrast did cabana and got what I expected. Could have complained but don’t like getting people in trouble.
DisNerd Girl
They each have their own appeal. I prefer the Disneyland Hotel, although the Grand is verrrry Grand! The concierge at PP was the nicest ever! Still Grand might win based on proximity of the park! I love them all!
Fatima N
I’ve always loved the DLH. However, I’m gonna try the GC for the first time later this fall. Partly because of the construction of the new hotel, but mostly because I’ve always wanted to try out the GC. It looks like an amazing place!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: