• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Can you still enter DCA through the grand even if you are not a guest?

Forums > Disney Hotels > Can you still enter DCA through the grand even if you are not a guest?

Bossdevinator
I am going to Disneyland in about 9 days, and we are staying at the Paradise Pier Hotel, I was wondering if I can enter through the Grand California Hotel to DCA, or is there a quicker way?
Poisoned Apple
Only guests of the GC can use the GC entrance now. All others must go around to DTD. Not sure the quickest route since we haven’t stayed at PP in many years but you can walk from there to the DLH and enter DTD that way.
Bossdevinator
ok, thank you.
Poisoned Apple
You’re welcome. Have a great time on your trip! Ours is 10/30 and doing the party on Halloween.
tangled and frozen
Really? When did they change it to guests of GC ? The last time we stayed at DLH we entered through GC. If this is true, will you have to be a guest at the new hotel in order to ride the monorail into the park once it is finished?
Poisoned Apple
In January it was that way when we stayed at DLH. You could exit through the GC but to use the GC park entrance you had to show a GC room key with current reservation.
Poisoned Apple
Since the new hotel looks like it will be utilizing the DTD monorail station(like DLH used to before DTD was built), then I am guessing not but it could be possible. I stayed at DLH back in 88 and then did not go back for a few years and everyone was saying “they’ve moved the hotel” but the hotel never moved, it was just getting rid of the shops that were part of the hotel and making it DTD. It did confuse me at first though. Lol
Mickey Bound
My husband thought they had moved hotel to. I had to show him on map they did mot
Poisoned Apple
Lol. That would be a feat though, three large towers moving around right? LOL. Those aren’t LEGO towers for sure!
Sophiet1
There is no quick way from Paradise Pier to Disneyland. It's about a 15 minute walk.
Evil Queen
bump

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: