• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Which tower?

Forums > Disney Hotels > Which tower?

Holly
How do you guys know which tower to book? Which ones the best? Better views? Are we even given the option of which tower we would like to stay in?
Jenni
I've heard Adventure is best and you can request it when making a reservation but not guaranteed (I requested that one)
Poisoned Apple
It depends on the type of room you book. DTD view is generally Adventure I think. We stayed in Frontier in January with pool view and it was great because we also had fireworks view and Matterhorn from our beds and it was close to Tangeroa Terrace(great food!).
Andrea Dahms Foskett
We love the adventure tower. With dtd views. You also get amazing views of fireworks.
Msnaye
We had Adventure tower standard room. Floor was too low to see DTD but we could see most of the fireworks while sitting on the couch.
Senior Micky
ask for room 2569 in the Frontier Tower. it's at the end of the hallway, double security, and has a balcony that overlooks DTD and a great view of the fireworks. as it's a corner room. you have windows on 2 sides, so you can see DCA, too. this room is huge. I thought I was going to be disappointed when we got assigned to the FT, but it was the best room ever. the balcony overlooks the gardens, and we got to watch a couple of weddings, too!
Sophiet1
You aren't given the option of which tower you can stay in but you can request it. There is no guarantee though.
Jenni
We requested Adventure but got Frontier because we prioritized getting a connected room. It was still magical even though a longer (but pretty) walk to DTD. I don’t think you can go wrong.
Phthomas10
I think someone said this already but it really depends on what level of room you book. I spent extra for a deluxe hoping for a view of DTD and got the pool instead. After that I’ll probably just go with basic from now on.
PrincessLala
Senior Mickey we got the same room when we stayed in September and it was by far the most amazing room! we've stayed in Fantasy with both pool view and fireworks view, and Adventure tower. I never wanted to stay in Frontier but after having that room I don't want any other! haha

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: