• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Gift upon arrival

Forums > Disney Hotels > Gift upon arrival

Jenni
I want to buy a plush doll and have it in our room when we check in. I've asked over the phone with a reservations person and they suggested contacting the gift site (that does the parties and stuff). I sent a message and never heard back. Has anyone done this or have suggestions? I can order on Disney store but not sure how to get it to our room.
Poisoned Apple
I had this done back in 2008 at Paradise Pier. If I recall, I contacted the hotel directly and they helped me set it up.
NapaJane
I had called about in room celebration, and they emailed me all the info pretty quickly. surprised you haven't heard back.
Jenni
I am surprised too! I guess I just need to talk to the hotel again on the phone
Evil Queen
google in room celebrations it takes you to Disney floral and gifts I think its called and you can see all of your options
Jenni
Yeah that's what I did and sent a messages but didn't hear anything back :(
Evil Queen
im sorry I would keep trying, they got back to me right away
Jenni
Ok thanks
Minnie
Jenni....not sure if you were able to get in touch with anyone yet, but the below link has some info and a Customer Service number! http://disneyland.disneyfloralandgifts.com/
Jenni
I ended up calling the hotel to ask the best way. We will just have it delivered to the hotel with my sons name on it so that when we check in they can say 'We have a package for you!'
Evil Queen
that will be really exciting for him, im so glad it worked out!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: