• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Trader Sams Refurbishment

Forums > Disney Hotels > Trader Sams Refurbishment

Firefly
Does anyone know when Trader Sams Refurb will be over? I am going in September and saw on the app that it will be under Refurbishment on September 10. Don't know when the begin date is.
Senior Micky
OMG, I did not see that. We arrive September 25, staying at DLH. Guess where I'm headed after check in....Trader Sam's. I hope they are open!
M&M=Love
I searched and searched but could not find anything that says it will closed. Where did you seethe closure at? Not even the Disney website says anything about a closure.
Firefly
Go to the Disneyland App, Park Hours, then I went to September. Today I went to September 14, and it show as under Refurbishment. I will be there on the 15th. I so hope it opens!
M&M=Love
The refurb will start on the 5th of September, and unfortunately the schedule only goes out 6 weeks from now. I wish they would give a prospect opening date for refurbishments, very frustrating when you're trying to plan a very expensive vacation.
Jenni
How long do refurbs like this take? I'm going to be real bummed if it's closed!!
Mamaof12
Will that affect the restaurant also or just the bar area ?
Senior Micky
I just heard they want to merge the restaurant and bar. Could this be true?
M&M=Love
From what I read in the article. They are taking over Tangaroo Terrace to expand Trader Sam's.
Jenni
I suppose that makes sense, may be that it won't actually close either of them that long in that case, right?
Firefly
Hooray! It's no longer showing under refurb on the 16th of September on the app! Hopefully all is well and finished.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: