• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Grand Viewing Deck

Forums > Disney Hotels > Grand Viewing Deck

Chance
My fam & will be staying at the Grand for the first time in September. I saw online that there may be a viewing deck at the hotel? Was wondering if that's true and what can you see up there? Can you watch world of color from there & avoid the crowds??
Mamaof12
We watched from there and it's pretty good view. You can feel the heat from the fire ! Of course it's better actually being there but we didn't want to fight crowds either. If you're afraid of heights it's a little unnerving tho. I had to stand away from the railing. You should check out the view ahead of time and see what you think
Chance
good info! Thanks a bunch, have to check it out. We love seeing world of color but don't care standing shoulder to shoulder and trying lift up kids to see. If we can see from the hotel & they have the audio piped in, sounds like a good option!
Mamaof12
Gosh. I can't remember if there was audio. I imagine there is. Have a great time !
Mickey Bound
We're is it in hotel
Chance
From what I read online it's in the DVC area of the hotel on the 6th floor?? But would have to confirm that with someone that's been before?
Deathbythebay
we watched from there a few years ago. at that time no audio was available on the deck so you could barely hear it. I'm hoping they would have changed that by now.
Tami Johnson
It's on the sixth floor towards the south end of the villas. Last time I was up there they were way too many people up there
Disneydreamer74
So what else is there on tgis deck? Just a place to stand and have a view of Ca Adventure?
Mamaof12
Pretty much. Lol.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: