• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

At Grand during the Holidays

Forums > Disney Hotels > At Grand during the Holidays

Disneydreamer74
I'm super excited to be stating at the G. Californian this Dec. Pls share with me tips or your fave part of staying at this hotel during the Holidays.
Chance
My family & I are staying there also middle of December. it'll be our first stay/visit during the holiday season. excited to see what it's like, I'm sure it'll be great!
Disneydreamer74
Chance, have you stayed at the Grand before? We haven't. We stayed at the other 2 property hotels, but not this one and I am beyond excited! I'm excited for you too! Take pictures all over the hotel like I will:)
Chance
My fam & I are DVC members. We will get to use that for the first time at the Grand this September when we go for Halloween. Then using it again in December for Christmas. But no, never stayed there before, but walked through it several times when we stayed at PPH.
Disneydreamer74
Chance, I've been thinking over and over about becoming members of the DVC, but I always blackout. Us too, we always walk through the lobby of the Grand and just look around and wished we stayed there. However my kids were younger and PPH and DLH were more magical hotels for them, now at 16 and 13 they can appreciate the architecture of the Grand more. And being there with all the Christmas decor is just so magical. We've only seen the parks and property hotels decorated in pictures.
Abigail
get the hot spiced rum they sell in the lobby near the lounge. my favorite part of the evening after coming in from the park!
Disneydreamer74
Abigail, Spiced Rum is now on my list :)

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: