• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Ride from Good Neighbor hotel to Grand Californian

Forums > Disney Hotels > Ride from Good Neighbor hotel to Grand Californian

Disneydreamer74
Does the Grand Californian pick up guests from a GN hotel? We'll be across the street at the Desert Inn 3 nights and 7 nights at the Grand, but we're flying so no car. I don't want to call Uber just drive us to the Grand's entrance.
Racetopia
They're plenty of uber/lyft drivers in the area. When I stayed at the dlh I walked to 7-11 thinking it would be a quick trip. Took a lift back cost me $5
Disneydreamer74
Awesome! Thanks Racetopia. I was thinking that no Uber driver would make such short drive for a few bulks, but I'm glad to hear they don't mind.
THE3LINGS
No they don't pick up non guest
Disneydreamer74
THE3LINGS, even if I have a paid reservation?
Senior Micky
call and Ask!
Mickey Bound
They don't send a car to pick you up at air port ether. They have a bus but you pay for that. So I would say no but never hurts to ask.
Disneydreamer74
Thanks Diane. Wow, yeah seems like Uber will be my choice. These 2 locations are only 1 mile away from eachother. We have our luggage, so I'm not willing to walk the one mile.
Holly
Desert Inn honestly isn't even that far. Sure with luggage I'm sure it would be annoying but the walk couldn't be more then 10 min. We always stay across the street as well and the main entrance is way closer than any hotel on property. But I'm sure uber would be around $5-$10
Disneydreamer74
Thanks Holly. I'm getting Uber. I can't pull with my left arm and I'll have a large suitcase and a carry on, so will my 2 kids, so I'll skip the walking.
Disneygirl1212
Disneygirl12 12 The Disney Bus is available from the John Wayne Airport for I think it's $35 round trip from your hotel to the airport and LAX is $48 round trip and if you want to take a cab to your room they are right outside the main entrance of Disneyland we stayed at the castle in and it cost us $5.75 to get a ride from the entrance of Disneyland to our hotel
Disneygirl1212
Disneygirl12 12 Here is the number for Greyline18008286699. it's SouthernCaliforniaGreyLine.com also. that's the big Disney Bus you see driving around with Buzz Lightyear on it, it's real cute fun ride , it's a must-do.
Disneydreamer74
Thank you Disneygirl 12 12. Sounds like cost might be the same if I get Uber from airport to the Desert inn across the park entrance. I however will got your suggestion off a cab from the Desrt inn to the Grand Californian's entrance.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: