• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Coffee Makers in PPH and GC

Forums > Disney Hotels > Coffee Makers in PPH and GC

Deathbythebay
We will be staying at both hotels and wondered what type of coffee maker they have? If it is a kuerig type with pods I would like to know so I can bring extra coffee to make. Thanks
Barbara - MPT Agent
Hi Deathbythebay, none of the Disneyland Resort Hotels have the pod type coffee makers in the rooms. Check with housekeeping, they are happy to give you more coffee packets :)
Mickey Bound
The bags are round packets.
Senior Micky
they also supply extra tea bags!
Jenni
That's a standard thing for all hotels, to just ask for more! After I check into a hotel, I always request more because I know I will need them, especially when I opt out of housekeeping.
Deathbythebay
Thanks. We are big coffee drinkers in the morning and need it to get going to the parks. We stayed at Staybridge Suites a few years ago and they would not give you extra coffee...you had to purchase more in the lobby.
Jenni
Ouch! I couldn't do without my coffee either. I'm planning on packing some instant coffee packets to have with me in the park. Just ask for (free) hot water and BAM, cheap coffee :)
NapaJane
We have done the Starbucks via packs. just warm some hot water in the microwave if you have one.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: