• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Paradies Pier to the Parks

Forums > Disney Hotels > Paradies Pier to the Parks

Deathbythebay
Im sure this has been mentioned but I was having trouble finding exactly what I wanted to know. Staying at paradise pier I know you cant enter CA adventure through the grand entrance but can you walk through the hotel to get to downtown disney? Im having trouble telling which streets connect making the shortest trip to the parks from this hotel. Thanks!
Mickey Bound
Don't think you can go to CA through grand Californian any more.
Mamaof12
You can walk anywhere in the grand valid but cannot use the special entrance into CA. Grand calif not valid. Sorry We went t into restaurants and then went into downtown Disney thru the security in grand calif hotel. Hope that helps
DisneyQueen805
we found that going out the "side door" and through downtown disney to monorail entrance to park was the v quickest route. :) ask a staff member they will point you in the right direction .
Disneyisland
I've seen a YouTube video about what DisneyQueen805 mentioned and according to the video even if you walk to the main entrance through down town disney it's faster.
Deathbythebay
thanks...I figure someone will tell us but I always try to be prepared so I can figure out times to leave
Evil Queen
either way you go plan for about a 10 minute walk. we found both ways to be about the same
DisneyQueen805
Deathbythebay when you come out of the elevators turn right and go all the way to the exit this is how you get towards disneyland hotel and downtown disney entrance
JOnEsMimimouse
Thanks for asking because I wanted to know directions too.
MLHuerta23
So is the entrance to CA only for Grand guests now, wasn't it for all hotel guests before?
Deathbythebay
They changed it so that side entrance is strictly for Grand Californian guests only
Tami Suggs- Kosciuk
So how far is it to Disneyland 280 lbs person who moseys and has to sit down about every .5 mile
Evil Queen
10 minutes walking slowly. its not a bad walk but it does seem farther walking back at the end of the day...lol
Poisoned Apple
LOL. So true Evil Queen!
Sophiet1
The walk is actually 14-16 minutes walking at normal pace. We timed it a few times out of curiosity. Wouldn't stay there again as the walk is quite long especially after a long day in the parks.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: