• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

GCH remodel

Forums > Disney Hotels > GCH remodel

Tattoo Mom
GCH is undergoing a remodel including all the guest rooms. I called to request a room with bunk beds and was told with the remodel they are phasing those out. We aren't going till October and the remodel should be done by then. Can't wait to see what the rooms will be like.
Alisha Scheidemantel
We're going in October too & cant wait to see the finished remodel!
Mickey Bound
Wonder when pool is going to be done.
Tattoo Mom
The website says sometime in spring
Mickey Bound
Hope so.
Senior Micky
I saw the pictures posted yesterday. it seems so sterile. we're staying DLH at the end of September, instead GCH, just for a change. I really liked the decore at GCH.
Mickey Bound
Saw those pictures to. I hope it looks better than it does in pictures. If someone stays in one of new rooms let us know how they like it.
Tangled & frozen
I have a September reservation. It says the renovation will be done in fall 2017. Will this be a bad time to be staying there?
Mickey Bound
No we stayed their in January with the exception of the pool did not see any of the construction.
Tattoo Mom
I heard someone stayed in one of the new rooms and they said it was so nice. Much nicer than the pics
Mickey Bound
Hope so.
Angel
I check in on Sunday and I asked for one of the new rooms. I was sad about the bunk beds being gone though.
Tahani Marie Lippl
Does anyone have any updates on whether the pool is open yet or if there's an update about when it will be open. Please and thank you :)
Barbara - MPT Agent
Hi Tahani Marie Lippl, the pool should be reopened by the end of April, according to the last the update I saw :)
Mickey Bound
So glad to hear it. Going to be their in may.
Deathbythebay
Anyone get the new rooms? we will be there one night at the end of the month...kinda want to see a new room
MLHuerta23
I am sad about the bunk beds, my daughter loved her own special bed.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: