• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Discounts

Forums > Disney Hotels > Discounts

Finding disney
Is there a way to get a cheaper room if you don't book of the Disneyland website? Is 400 a night the going rate to stay at the Disneyland hotel?
'Ello Poppet
A travel agent might get you cheaper rates or different sites like hotels.com or trivago but yes usually 400 I think paradise pier is around the high 300s
Finding disney
Thank you
Andrea Dahms Foskett
getaway today has cheaper package prices.
Disney2017
Yes you can get better prices on The Get away today site.. you can add tickets and all kinds of other vacation needs and you can do layaway
THE3LINGS
Get a ways prices are higher then going direct through Disney, I just checked
Andrea Dahms Foskett
get away today is cheaper for non Disney hotels. but not always cheaper for Disney hotels.
Sharon
I remember paying 126.00 for the disneyland hotel. Before they made all the changes. I have to say I miss the waterfalls and the koi pond. I miss the paddle boats and the lights and water show, when we could stand on the balcony to watch fireworks. I'm sad now.
Susan Wright
Sharon I miss that too I spent a lot of time there when I was in High School
THE3LINGS
Anyone know when the next annual pass holder discount for the hotels will start?
Jojo
if you want to save mony join the disney DVC. it cost you money at first but it saves in the long run. we staying in the hotel calif for 4 night for fee that a $2000 save.
Michael
Costco has better deals than Getaway Today, I've always used Getaway in the past, but, go check out Costco, photopass and $90 to $150 gift card included.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: